Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

New Monsters?
Dark Offline

Threads: 20
RE: New Monsters?

no more spiders !!!
i hate them in any game and real life
not afraid of them just hate them :p

[Image: elfenliednx4.jpg]
06-30-2007, 12:07 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

Woodyâ„¢ Wrote:yea, finaly i would see some dead/undead/alive but about to die humans, or their bodys, i felt a bit lonely in those mines, i finaly could find dead bodys to talk with, to toss them or hit with hammer Sad

feeling lonely is part of the atmosphere; my opinion anyway, and having humans around may take away that "isolated from society" feeling. Red worked very well. you never met him, and all he says is just plain creepy.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2007, 02:46 AM by Greatred.)
07-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Not a single human body to be found in the game. That made me feel lonely for real.
All you find is a rounds of guts (Two?)and a frozen hand. I cuddled with it a long time.. I'll let you guess wich one.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
07-01-2007, 02:00 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

If there are more Dogs in next Episodes, I hope that they make more skins to Dogs, 'cause right now they all look same. Smile

07-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Website Find
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4

Scraper Wrote:My suggestion is that there could be few bigger spiders.

'Cause there is those Spider Eggs, but no another, bigger spider, that makes them.

Those eggs are kinda big, so it would be cool if the other Spider is much bigger than the originals! Wink
Something like a spider queen?
I don't know, sounds a lot like a typical Egoshooter boss monster...
Might work for another chase sequence though.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
07-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Thaliur Wrote:
Scraper Wrote:My suggestion is that there could be few bigger spiders.

'Cause there is those Spider Eggs, but no another, bigger spider, that makes them.

Those eggs are kinda big, so it would be cool if the other Spider is much bigger than the originals! Wink
Something like a spider queen?

Yea, something like that. Smile

07-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Website Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

[/quote]Something like a spider queen?
I don't know, sounds a lot like a typical Egoshooter boss monster...
Might work for another chase sequence though.
[/quote]

If a spider queen would exist, a chase sequence is alright. Please keep the same formula. The thing with people, we all have our own tastes, but I feel keeping the same formula is best.

Examples:

Doom was fun. Even Doom II & Final Doom was nice. Why? Because the sequels had the same basic formula. It may have a few new guns or monsters, but the overall gaming was the same.
Descent was fun. Descent II was even nice. Again, about the same. Descent III got SO boring after a while. Why? A lot of different things in that game. The same formula is Descent I and II was changed.
Finally, Call of Duty and its expansion. Neat fun game at times. COD2, fun! Why? It did some minor changes, like Doom 2 and Descent 2, but it didn't change its formula.

So please, keep Penumbra the same. Maybe that queen spider, but as a chase sequence.
Keep in mind, there is a reason some of us love the game. To me, it's unique and just plain fun.
When someone likes a game, they tend to like how its done. Obviously. So why change things all around? You could easily damage what we liked about the game.
07-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Find
Eragon Offline

Threads: 8

More monsters ansd more chace sequence on EP2!!!

Penumbra Overture- Its an EXCELLENT game.
Penumbra Black Plague- is AMAZING!
Penumbra Requiem - ...
08-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Eragon Wrote:More monsters ansd more chace sequence on EP2!!!

As long as they don't start making unexplainable monsters. Like the "rock worms" has evolved for some mineral thing, thats ok. I dont want giant pink flowers jumping around!

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
08-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Find
Juggerdan Offline

Threads: 6

There should be more human remains, but they should all be decomposing or skeletonized. That would add to the horror. But I wouldn’t have anymore living survivors down there... not human anyway.
I would like to see those humanoid hunter creatures. A human that has evolved into a monster.
10-10-2007, 05:25 AM
Find