Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Custom Story Partnership
USABurger Offline

Threads: 2
Custom Story Partnership

Hello, I'm looking for a partnership for making custom stories. Here's a list of requirements (you don't needto meet them all just some and the required ones Smile )

-Is a good scriptor REQUIRED
-Has skype
-easy to work with and isn't stubborn
-has an easy schedule to work with
-Has the amnesia tools downloaded and ready for use REQUIRED
-isn't a troll about my age (which is 13)
-Is mature

I'm very mature and not annoying so don't mistake me as whining kid Wink

Please leave a reply of the requirement you meet and thank you

-James Toste
10-26-2011, 02:34 AM
Find
Carlyle Offline

RE: Custom Story Partnership

Hey? Have you seen my post? http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10716.html
You pretty much put up an exact copy of it.
And yes I am still looking for anyone who wants to contribute to our CS. So If you want to help you are welcome. And also I would not mind helping you out. (Just in case you didn't know there was already a post like this) (I also meet all requirements) (Just sayin')

Carlyle
10-26-2011, 03:56 AM
Find
USABurger Offline

RE: Custom Story Partnership

(10-26-2011, 03:56 AM)Carlyle Wrote: Hey? Have you seen my post? http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-10716.html
You pretty much put up an exact copy of it.
And yes I am still looking for anyone who wants to contribute to our CS. So If you want to help you are welcome. And also I would not mind helping you out. (Just in case you didn't know there was already a post like this) (I also meet all requirements) (Just sayin')

Carlyle
Yeah sorry about that, I was thinking of doing the same thing Smile. Don't think I was trying to steal your thunder. But yeah if we can work together that's great
10-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Find