Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What is your favorite game?
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: What is your favorite game?

I play the popular MMORPG known as RuneScape. Have played it for almost every day for around 3-4 years.

I enjoy FIFA games too. My favourite would be 09 but it's kinda dated now. Getting Fifa 12 for Xmas Big Grin

I had my spell of Modern Warfare 2. It was my first COD game and will probably be my last. Was fun while all my friends used to play it and stuff.

Need for Speed Underground 2 was the best racing game i've ever played on. Dated now though but some great memories!

I haven't played on any of the Penumbra games or Amnesia, but hope they'll go down as favourites.

[Image: luv.gif]
12-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Find
SierenH Offline

Threads: 2

some of my favorite games are: Amnesia, The Silent Hill series, The Halo series, and the Myst Series
12-06-2011, 11:44 PM
Find
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246

Penumbra
Amnesia
Gothic
Risen
The Witcher
Need For Speed
World Racing
Dragon's Lair 3D
Tomb Raider
Indiana Jones and the infernal machine
12-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Number one FAVORITE game of all time.... Dead Space. Which wins over Amnesia/Penumbra by a SMIDGE. Dead Space has the atmosphere and grotesque violence/gore I've looked for in a horror game. Though, I give Amnesia/Penumbra the Scare-factor award over Dead Space. But I'm sorry Frictional, Dead Space marks off every tab for me =] The story, the atmosphere, and the necromorphs are beautiful.

Amnesia will always be my favorite true-horror game though <3
12-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Only ever played on the Dead Space 2 demo, but yeah... Very creepy and atmospheric :/

Also pretty hard too...

12-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30

(12-07-2011, 06:11 PM)Statyk Wrote: Number one FAVORITE game of all time.... Dead Space. Which wins over Amnesia/Penumbra by a SMIDGE. Dead Space has the atmosphere and grotesque violence/gore I've looked for in a horror game. Though, I give Amnesia/Penumbra the Scare-factor award over Dead Space. But I'm sorry Frictional, Dead Space marks off every tab for me =] The story, the atmosphere, and the necromorphs are beautiful.

i know dead space is scarier
but amnesia is so good, definitely the best indie game ever created

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
12-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(12-07-2011, 06:11 PM)Statyk Wrote: Number one FAVORITE game of all time.... Dead Space. Which wins over Amnesia/Penumbra by a SMIDGE. Dead Space has the atmosphere and grotesque violence/gore I've looked for in a horror game. Though, I give Amnesia/Penumbra the Scare-factor award over Dead Space. But I'm sorry Frictional, Dead Space marks off every tab for me =] The story, the atmosphere, and the necromorphs are beautiful.

If you haven't read the book, Dead Space: Martyr, then you've seen nothing. Put all Dead Space games together and multiply them with three... wait, Martyr is still better.

12-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Website Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

When it comes to books, different people get different experiences. Like you must clearly have a very good imagination for a book to be that great. Whereas others would find a game better because they get the direct experience if you know what I mean Wink

12-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

i think books in a lot of cases can be better than games, like i'm currently reading the shining and i must say that it's WAY scarier than almost any game i've ever played (amnesia and penumbra still win though Tongue)

Posting Freak
12-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Website Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

I've never read horror before, but from what i've heard it's really good. Salem's Lot sounds like a good one.

Sort of off-topic I know :L

12-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Find