Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blender help me
nightsxp Offline

Threads: 8
Blender help me

Hi all , it's me again =) if i can't open decals i was trying with models.ok problem is that i don't understand how to import .dae file which i made in blender in hpl editor 2.Help me please and if there is thread about this,i'm sorry.
10-31-2011, 11:34 AM
Find
Patacorow Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Blender help me

I think you need to use the Model Editor and set the entity to use the corresponding .dae .
10-31-2011, 08:56 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Blender help me

Outside of the Model Editor (which is used to create entities), your exported Blender model would be considered a static object. To make use of it simply place down a static object in your map and then replace it with your own model. Do note, though, that each texture of your model requires their own material file (which you create using the Material Editor). If you want to make an entity out of your model, simply open up the Model Editor and go to File > Import Mesh, and select the .dae file for your model, then save the entity.

Read up on the wiki Blender article if you run into any issues importing your model into Amnesia: http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/thi...3d/blender

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
10-31-2011, 10:43 PM
Website Find