Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Too many logins.' + Can't finish download.
anthonydraco Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago 'Too many logins.' + Can't finish download.

I need help. This is getting frustrating. My internet connection is not that stable, and I seriously have a problem downloading something 1GB in one go. A pararell downloading program doesn't work for the download, and I cannot resume where it leaves off if I dc. This pose a big problem, because this probably means I'll never get the game after paying for it. Not to mention that if I get dc too often, I get 'Too many logins for this order. Contact support.' And I have to wait for an hour to try again.

Is there a way to use parallels download or a way to 'get' it? I paid for it, and now I want my game. All I want is a way to finish downloading the Amnesia file. Please.

**** The real problem now is 'TOO MANY LOGINS.' It still tells me that after two hours of waiting. Please help me unlock the thing. ****
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2011, 05:52 PM by anthonydraco.)
10-31-2011, 03:28 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: I can't finish downloading in one session.

Try to use GetRight, this might make it possible to pause the download when the connection is down.

However, this is not a problem of FG but from your internet provider. The blame goes to them.
10-31-2011, 04:55 PM
Find
anthonydraco Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: I can't finish downloading in one session.

(10-31-2011, 04:55 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Try to use GetRight, this might make it possible to pause the download when the connection is down.

However, this is not a problem of FG but from your internet provider. The blame goes to them.

I perfectly understand that it's my connection. I'm just trying to find a way to download the file with unstable internet connection.

Also, I'm still unable to start downloading again. It's well over two hours already, and it's still 'Too many logins.'

When do I get do download again?
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2011, 05:19 PM by anthonydraco.)
10-31-2011, 05:15 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: 'Too many logins.' + Can't finish download.

I've sent PM to you that hopefully will solve the problem.
10-31-2011, 07:52 PM
Website Find
anthonydraco Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: 'Too many logins.' + Can't finish download.

(10-31-2011, 07:52 PM)jens Wrote: I've sent PM to you that hopefully will solve the problem.

Thank you. I've finally got it. Gotta save the file in my comp forever. Hopefully, I won't need your help with this again, unless, god forbid, the hard drive crash.

10-31-2011, 11:29 PM
Find