Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there any way to switch the direction of gravity?
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
is there any way to switch the direction of gravity?

just curious as i'm making a very weird and trippy map, and if there is some way you could do that it would really help with what i'm trying to accomplish Smile if i can't i'll probably just flip the room upside down, but i think the gravity shift would have a better effect.

Posting Freak
11-03-2011, 06:56 AM
Website Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: is there any way to switch the direction of gravity?

White night did it great in one of the maps, It was in a mental map....I think he just made the room upside down in the editor..worth a shot?

11-03-2011, 07:03 AM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

Well, if you constantly push the player up the Y axis with a small amount of force, you get can get the effect of having the player "fall" upward. If you want the player to be flipped too, then just rotate the head. The player should still be able to air control his way around the map, so long as there isn't any bumps in his way.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2011, 08:32 AM by Your Computer.)
11-03-2011, 07:04 AM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(11-03-2011, 07:04 AM)Your Computer Wrote: Well, if you constantly push the player up the Y axis with a small amount of force, you get can get the effect of having the player "fall" upward. If you want the player to be flipped too, then just rotate the head. The player should still be able to air control his way around the map, so long as there isn't any bumps in this way.
thanks! Big Grin that will really help!

Posting Freak
11-03-2011, 07:35 AM
Website Find