Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Static Objects Not Appearing
Thief977 Offline

Threads: 3
Static Objects Not Appearing

Been working on a starting room for my map, and I have a split sections that goes down to a cellar, using the objects and textures from the cellar_base folder. The rest of the map is made from mostly mansion_base, so that might have something to do with this:

Any time I load the map, the cellar stairs, walls, ceiling, and floor don't seem to load. They're just not there. I had see through the areas they are, and fall through the areas they are.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, as I can't continue until I get this to work.
11-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Static Objects Not Appearing

refresh your game (exit it and start it up again) or see if the map has a ".map_cache" in the folder. that couldbe screwing with it. if it's there, just delete the ".map_cache" and try again.
11-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Find
Thief977 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Static Objects Not Appearing

(11-09-2011, 11:39 PM)Statyk Wrote: refresh your game (exit it and start it up again) or see if the map has a ".map_cache" in the folder. that couldbe screwing with it. if it's there, just delete the ".map_cache" and try again.
Yep, that completely worked! Thanks.

Now I just have to fix that spazzing chandelier...
It's a clipping issue. Don't worry about it.
11-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Find