Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphics Card Issue
Nick Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Sad  Graphics Card Issue

I know you don't like topics like this, but I have read the related support topics and would still like some help.

I recently purchased 'Amnesia: The Dark Descent' from Steam and tried to run the game on my laptop.* The game would run fine in the main menu, however in gameplay, only the text in the intro was visible. No objects or whatnot were there, just a black screen. Sound worked fine. I played around with gamma and all the other graphic settings, to no avail. I assume this is a graphics card issue. I was unaware that my graphics card was unsupported at the time of purchase. I attempted to update my drivers, but when installing them, I was told that the update was unsupported by my system. Attached is the hpl.log file from Documents > Amnesia > Main. If you could help to resolve the problem, it would be deeply appreciated! If you cannot resolve the problem, if possible, a refund or some form of credit would be greatly appreciated.

*Gateway NV57H05h with an Intel i3 2310M processor, 6GB RAM, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, and Intel HD Graphics 3000

Thanks,
Nick

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 6.49 KB / Downloads: 77)
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2011, 06:09 AM by Nick.)
11-13-2011, 05:49 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Graphics Card Issue

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-11183.html

Question 2 --> Notice 2
11-13-2011, 08:24 AM
Find