Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experienced Level Editor Looking For Work
JMFStorm Offline

Threads: 8
Experienced Level Editor Looking For Work

So after making Followed By Death CH1 I took a little pause from Amnesia level editing but now I'm back and I hunger for more! It's most likely that I won't be ever making Followed By Death CH2 so now I just would like to work on something else. If you need a level editing work done I will be glad to make some for you.

I have over 200 hours of experience with the HPL level editor and can make level scripting done too (there are some really complicated scripts I can't do but some basic/advanced script are easy peasy).
I can start from a scratch (just give me deatails what to do) or I can continue from if you have level that's ready but you want me to take a look at it. Either way works for me.
Just contact me in this thread and I'll see if I can get some level editing work. I'll gladly do it for free.

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012, 09:11 PM by JMFStorm.)
11-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Find
stokesie95 Offline

Threads: 29
RE: Experienced Level Editor Looking For Work

im currenyly looking for a mapper and was hoping you can help

Looking for scripting work
11-22-2011, 11:06 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

MAN i'd love to work with you, followed by death is one of the best custom stories out there Big Grin i already have someone that's scripting for the custom story i'm working on though, and i'm doing all the mapping, so there wouldn't be much for you to do Sad i'd love to work with you in the future though!

Posting Freak
11-23-2011, 12:56 AM
Website Find
Giovanni Rosa Offline

Threads: 5

You can be in my team and help make Amnesia: A Dark Eternity. Which will be a full expansion for Amnesia: The Dark Descent. The team currently has 6 people in total, and is called Atomic Arts. So if you wanna be in AA, shoot me an PM. Smile

Join our blog!
11-23-2011, 01:03 AM
Website Find
A Tricky Carnie Offline

Threads: 15

I understand that you'll probably get numerous requests, but if you have the time maybe you could help me out with my custom story, as I've been busy with some other things that have been keeping me from working on my custom story as much as I'd like to. If you'd like to help, send me a PM.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2011, 03:43 AM by A Tricky Carnie.)
11-23-2011, 03:40 AM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67

200 hours? That seems like an exaggeration but if you're certain it's true then wow. Haha.

I've been modding in this community for a long time and I can honestly say I doubt that even I have done 200 hours of working in the level editor. But if you're looking for something to do, Cry is hosting a 24-hour Custom Story challenge. Perhaps you've already been to the thread, but if you haven't check it out. It'd be a good way to get some work out there.

A lot of collaborated projects in this community seem to fall apart far too easily Sad

11-24-2011, 08:31 AM
Find
JMFStorm Offline

Threads: 8

oppppppppppp

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012, 09:12 PM by JMFStorm.)
11-24-2011, 02:26 PM
Find
ferryadams10 Offline

Threads: 40

I've got a broken hand atm and I would be glad if you'd help me continueing the work cause it's a big story. I'd be very grateful with your help.

If you got skype... add me on it => skypename= ferryadams10

Thanks allot if you help. Smile

Got a nice sofa
Please come and have a seat for a while

11-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Find