Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killing Grunts/Brutes question
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83
Killing Grunts/Brutes question

I have read that, other than making them (basically) fall down a cliff and die, the player can't kill a Grunt or Brute. My question is, if one made a custom map with a Grunt walking towards a water pit with a Kaernk in the water, will the Kaernk attack and/or kill a Grunt?

In the game, the Kaernk (or Water Horror) goes after anything it detects in the water. It could be a player or a bit of meat thrown in the water. I figured that, if a Grunt walked into the water, wouldn't the Kaernk go after it?
11-23-2011, 10:54 PM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Killing Grunts/Brutes question

Check the script?
But as far I know Kaernk looking for player[]; only

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
11-24-2011, 04:19 AM
Find
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83

(11-24-2011, 04:19 AM)Kein Wrote: Check the script?
But as far I know Kaernk looking for player[]; only
Good point, I will have to check the script. It would be neat if they could attack each other if one is able to modify their script. I can see an interesting story now...you use a powder/potion to confuse one monster to go after the others so that your path is clear. Thanks.
11-24-2011, 03:06 PM
Find
imgoneimdead Offline
Señor Member

Threads: 23

There are ragdolls of the monsters, But the Kaernk cannot kill a brute/grunt. If you wan't a way for them to die, You'll have to make your own modified script.
11-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Find