Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Suitors!
JenniferOrange Offline

Threads: 43
Suitors!

Out of pure curiousity.
In the level editor we can choose between Alois, Basile, and Malo. They all look the same when placed, but I'm not sure which is which. I know one is blind/deaf, one speaks, (or maybe they all do.) but I don't know which one does which. xD Anyone else know?

Ba-da bing, ba-da boom.
11-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Suitors!

Alois say's loving things towards justine and beckons her to come to him. Basile say's evil things about justine and say's he will kill her. Malo say's psychotic things about justine like how he wants to eat her and that he can hear her. I might have gotten alois and basile mixed up but i'm not sure...

Posting Freak
11-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Website Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 12

Quote:They all look the same when placed, but I'm not sure which is which.
Me neitherBig Grin
Play "Justine" through (again?) and you will find out.
I don't remember anymoreBig Grin

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
11-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Website Find
JenniferOrange Offline

(11-26-2011, 08:35 PM)kman Wrote: Alois say's loving things towards justine and beckons her to come to him. Basile say's evil things about justine and say's he will kill her. Malo say's psychotic things about justine like how he wants to eat her and that he can hear her. I might have gotten alois and basile mixed up but i'm not sure...

Then.. Alois would be in the beginning of Justine, after you escape from that cell and the suitor comes in and says things like "I am stronger my love!" and "Don't ever leave me!"
I think Malo would be later in the game when all of the lights go out and you can throw potatoes at him. Either that or it's Basile.

Ba-da bing, ba-da boom.
11-26-2011, 08:39 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Malo is the one that chases you through the water, if you actually pause to listen to him he says that he can taste, smell, hear, and see you Tongue and then if he kills you you can hear him eating your dead body.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2011, 08:51 PM by Kman.)
11-26-2011, 08:50 PM
Website Find
JenniferOrange Offline

(11-26-2011, 08:50 PM)kman Wrote: Malo is the one that chases you through the water, if you actually pause to listen to him he says that he can taste, smell, hear, and see you Tongue and then if he kills you you can hear him eating your dead body.
How interesting. XD

Ba-da bing, ba-da boom.
11-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Find
Juby Away

Threads: 2

(11-26-2011, 08:35 PM)kman Wrote: Alois say's loving things towards justine and beckons her to come to him. Basile say's evil things about justine and say's he will kill her. Malo say's psychotic things about justine like how he wants to eat her and that he can hear her. I might have gotten alois and basile mixed up but i'm not sure...
Yep, Basile is mean towards her.
Spoiler below!
This is probably because Justine cut out his eyes and was generally cruel to him.
Alois is nervous and says nice things towards her.
Malo is the psychotic suitor.

Insanity. Static.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2011, 10:52 PM by Juby.)
11-26-2011, 10:51 PM
Find
JenniferOrange Offline

(11-26-2011, 10:51 PM)Juby Wrote:
Yep, Basile is mean towards her.
Spoiler below!
This is probably because Justine cut out his eyes and was generally cruel to him.
Alois is nervous and says nice things towards her.
Malo is the psychotic suitor.
I thought Justine did that to all of her suitors. o:
I think Alois' "story" is my favorite. That he went through all of that just to prove his love for her. Kind of sweet really. (But then you see his face and scream and run away. xD)

Ba-da bing, ba-da boom.
11-27-2011, 02:35 AM
Find
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10

Whenever I use suitors in my levels, I use Basile. Why ? Because THE Jon St John voice acts him

Who is he ? Well he is the voice actor of THE duke nukem.

Easily the best casting that FG has ever done.

And Basile calling the player a cunt is just hilarious.
11-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Find
GetAgrippa Offline

Threads: 2

(11-27-2011, 04:08 PM)Arvuti Wrote: Whenever I use suitors in my levels, I use Basile. Why ? Because THE Jon St John voice acts him

Who is he ? Well he is the voice actor of THE duke nukem.

Easily the best casting that FG has ever done.

And Basile calling the player a cunt is just hilarious.
No way! Smile On topic, can anyone check the properties of the monsters and determine if there is a difference between them besides the voices?

If Fate frowns, we all perish.
11-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Find