Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Testing all and any custom story here
Brosunited Offline

Threads: 5
Testing all and any custom story here

Well like the title say i will test your custom story s and when I've once ive finished it I will send you a pm on my thought of the story and if any bug or glitches were found.So rememeber to leave a link to the map in a replie and I already have alot of custom storys so some i might of already played.One last thing feel free to post any custom story here no restirictions and get posting Big Grin Cool
12-06-2011, 10:05 PM
Find
Dyloo Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Testing all and any custom story here

(12-06-2011, 10:05 PM)Brosunited Wrote: Well like the title say i will test your custom story s and when I've once ive finished it I will send you a pm on my thought of the story and if any bug or glitches were found.So rememeber to leave a link to the map in a replie and I already have alot of custom storys so some i might of already played.One last thing feel free to post any custom story here no restirictions and get posting Big Grin Cool
http://www.mediafire.com/?3wf0tse75bu11dv <- check it out. Some people say, that there's a few bugs in my custom story. I want to fix them all, so let me know about any you'll find Smile
Cheers Smile
12-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Find
Brosunited Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Testing all and any custom story here

(12-06-2011, 10:18 PM)Dyloo Wrote:
(12-06-2011, 10:05 PM)Brosunited Wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3wf0tse75bu11dv <- check it out. Some people say, that there's a few bugs in my custom story. I want to fix them all, so let me know about any you'll find Smile
Cheers Smile

Thanks for posting will get back to you soon Smile
12-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Find