Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
A custom story for PewDiePie
DitzyDaffy Offline

Threads: 0
RE: A custom story for PewDiePie

Oh boy. Another PewDiePie custom story. What a surprise! *sarcasm*
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a MASSIVE fan of PewDie. But these specifically-made-for-pewdie custom stories are really peeing me off. However, I will play this when I have a chance. And maybe leave a critique
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2011, 10:16 PM by DitzyDaffy.)
12-19-2011, 10:15 PM
Find
KenOfAllTrades Offline

Threads: 2

(12-19-2011, 10:15 PM)DitzyDaffy Wrote: Oh boy. Another PewDiePie custom story. What a surprise! *sarcasm*
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a MASSIVE fan of PewDie. But these specifically-made-for-pewdie custom stories are really peeing me off. However, I will play this when I have a chance. And maybe leave a critique

Agreed, there's A LOT of rushed stories for Pewdie that people don't put effort or thought into. I like Pewdie too, of course, but it's wasted talent to rush a story.

I probably made a LP of this! Youtube channel here!
12-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Find
markis95 Offline

Threads: 2

I think every one trying to be good and show how they like pewdie, whats why they making custom stories for him. Even if they cant make so good stories. Its natural, but i must agree with you, becouse some of custom stories have a lot of mess.
12-20-2011, 05:53 AM
Find
ricardocanarin Offline

Threads: 1

Dude, if you dont like them just stop watching or playing them. I mean, where's your sense of humor? It's no reason for you to get so upset.
(12-09-2011, 03:14 AM)Statyk Wrote: Seriously... ANOTHER PewDiePie map?... Like Arvuti said, WHEN is this PewDiePie, map-making thing actually going to end? No offense, but it's really getting old. PewDie, I know you LOVE playing maps made for you, I would too if I was in your position. But could you please stop putting these AT LEAST on youtube so it may stop from all these being made? And people, if it's made specifically for HIM, please just PM him. Don't fill up the threads with these. I know there's nothing against it in the rules, but it's getting old. PM Pewdie your maps, and Please PewDie, could you play them in private? The more you post them on YouTube, the more people will make and it's kind of insulting in A WAY that they make them the way they do.. >> Nothing against you...

01-20-2012, 05:33 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(01-20-2012, 05:33 AM)ricardocanarin Wrote: Dude, if you dont like them just stop watching or playing them. I mean, where's your sense of humor? It's no reason for you to get so upset.
(12-09-2011, 03:14 AM)Statyk Wrote: Seriously... ANOTHER PewDiePie map?... Like Arvuti said, WHEN is this PewDiePie, map-making thing actually going to end? No offense, but it's really getting old. PewDie, I know you LOVE playing maps made for you, I would too if I was in your position. But could you please stop putting these AT LEAST on youtube so it may stop from all these being made? And people, if it's made specifically for HIM, please just PM him. Don't fill up the threads with these. I know there's nothing against it in the rules, but it's getting old. PM Pewdie your maps, and Please PewDie, could you play them in private? The more you post them on YouTube, the more people will make and it's kind of insulting in A WAY that they make them the way they do.. >> Nothing against you...

Can we please NOT get into this again? Thanks.

Posting Freak
01-20-2012, 06:15 AM
Website Find
ricardocanarin Offline

Threads: 1

You're the one complaining about this whole thing. I'm just saying that people like me and many others like those custom stories. And we also enjoy Pewdiepie playing them. No one has to stop doing anything just because you don't like it. If you don't like it, DON'T PLAY IT. THANKS.
(01-20-2012, 06:15 AM)kman Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 05:33 AM)ricardocanarin Wrote: Dude, if you dont like them just stop watching or playing them. I mean, where's your sense of humor? It's no reason for you to get so upset.

Can we please NOT get into this again? Thanks.

01-20-2012, 06:39 AM
Find
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13

This didn't need to be bumped - it has been a month since the last post and it really isn't necessary to continue the discussion since it can get people fired up.

My face is now sad.

01-20-2012, 07:10 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(01-20-2012, 07:10 AM)Cryaotic Wrote: This didn't need to be bumped - it has been a month since the last post and it really isn't necessary to continue the discussion since it can get people fired up.

My face is now sad.
This.

Posting Freak
01-20-2012, 07:16 AM
Website Find
trollox Offline

Threads: 16

The download link does not work for me could you repuload at some other side like mediafire or somthing?
01-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87

(01-29-2012, 08:29 PM)trollox Wrote: The download link does not work for me could you repuload at some other side like mediafire or somthing?
Here you go: http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/6/6/33...ephano.rar

EDIT: oops... I just noticed that date... sorry about that.

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2012, 06:09 PM by darkely.)
08-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Find