Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOKING FOR MODDER
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
LOOKING FOR MODDER

were making a story, a total conversion to be precise, and we need a modder to help us out with putting it all together

so far theres hermoor and me on the team, but were looking for someone else, who can:

-Import new models into the map editor and make them show up in the game.
-Replace the hand model of the player.
-Create simple animations for morran
-Replace music and sounds.

and much more.

if you want to join, please leave a comment ^^

cheers! ^^
12-21-2011, 07:31 PM
Find
Hermoor Offline

Threads: 8
RE: LOOKING FOR MODDER

I approve of the post above, and I'm going to make new models and textures for this total conversion mod. We will have new:

Music & sounds
Hand model
Wall textures and props
Outdoor enviroment
New monster

This total conversion will be not as gory as "creepy". We need one more person though that can help us with importing the new models and textures into the map editor. I am not a modder and darkadders seem to be new to the modding so we need someone to help us out Smile

"If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live"
-Lin Yutang
12-21-2011, 08:24 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

OT: is there a thread for the custom story your working on, or a ModDB page?

On Topic: I would really like to see all that in a TC. Good luck with finding someone Smile

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
12-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(12-23-2011, 05:30 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: OT: is there a thread for the custom story your working on, or a ModDB page?

On Topic: I would really like to see all that in a TC. Good luck with finding someone Smile
probably not the most mature thing to make a story about, but everyone originating from scandinavia will be terrified of this story ^^

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-11244.html
12-23-2011, 11:31 PM
Find