Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
* Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign (v1.3 NO LAG)
Skashi Away
Pirate

Threads: 28
RE: * Oh Silent Night * - A TC Christmas Special Campaign

beautifil man *o*
i think i love you
12-25-2011, 12:24 PM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5

Hey guys, a catch a BUG in this Great custom story, look here
SPOILER
Spoiler below!

seems like he can"t see me, wtf Big Grin Tongue
btw, no cheats
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2011, 02:43 PM by Dark Knight.)
12-25-2011, 01:07 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

I can't get it working I followed instructions, but I get this: Could not load main init file: Oh Silent Night /silent_config/silent_main_init_cfg

I don't know what I'm doing wrong? Help! :/

“Life is a game, play it”
12-25-2011, 01:38 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

(12-25-2011, 01:38 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: I can't get it working I followed instructions, but I get this: Could not load main init file: Oh Silent Night /silent_config/silent_main_init_cfg

Sounds like you didn't install it correctly.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
12-25-2011, 01:45 PM
Website Find
sasukeroxxx Offline

Why " Don't Believe in Santa " ? D: T_T

Hallucination

Constantine - in Construction
12-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(12-25-2011, 01:45 PM)Your Computer Wrote:
(12-25-2011, 01:38 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: I can't get it working I followed instructions, but I get this: Could not load main init file: Oh Silent Night /silent_config/silent_main_init_cfg

Sounds like you didn't install it correctly.

Yes I have installed correctly, I think so, but If I have install that folder in "redist" It won't launch either that mod. Really weird.

“Life is a game, play it”
12-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(12-25-2011, 01:07 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: Hey guys, a catch a BUG in this Great custom story, look here

Spoiler below!

seems like he can"t see me, wtf Big Grin Tongue
btw, no cheats
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Thank you so much for all the comments! I'm glad you like them!

Also, please put the video in a "[ spoiler]................[/ spoiler]" (no spaces in the spoiler brackets) so you don't ruin the surprise for others.

Good bug find! I accidentally disabled his triggers >> I'll upload the new version in a minute.

Quote:HumiliatioN Wrote: I can't get it working I followed instructions, but I get this: Could not load main init file: Oh Silent Night /silent_config/silent_main_init_cfg

what version of Amnesia do you have? Steam or Retail?
Retail:
- Paste the files into the "redist" folder.
Steam:
- Paste the files into the "amnesia the dark descent" folder.

Also, if necessary, go into the Oh Silent Night folder, into "silent_config" and make sure the file is named "silent_main_init.cfg", NOT "silent_main_init_cfg"... I hope you get it working!

(12-25-2011, 05:47 AM)Mewsel Wrote: I just finished playing it, and wow, I really enjoyed it!
(Although my voice-acting made me uncomfortable..that's to be expected XD)
I just wish my computer wasn’t so god-awful that it wouldn’t constantly lag all over the place.

More indepth review:
Spoiler below!

The details, man. I loved them so much. Being so short and having to climb onto stuff. Every room was stack-full of so many objects, it was so cool. The kitchen, the bathroom..the whole house! All those customs looked wicked too. Although, with the drawer of the cabinet in the bathroom, if you walked straight into it, your head would go inside it.

The mood of this was very good, even though it was so short. At the start it felt very blissful and calm, going about the house was peaceful. Then as soon as you enter the basement everything changed, the creepy music was really unsettling, as was the whole atmosphere of the cellar. And then as you’re heading back to the safety of the cozy upstairs, BAM! It instantly was no longer a safezone, but now another place to be cautious. When I went to go find the living room and instead found Santa it was terrificly horrific! (I am an absolute chicken at scary games.) I ran away in panic and then realized I couldn’t reach the window far too late for it to matter. That ending was truly awesome Big Grin

I had a lot of fun playing it, and I think I quite enjoyed how short it was. As I said,
I find scary games to be especially scary, so I don’t really like playing it for long periods of time (nor does my computer enjoy running them), so this was fine.

You are awesome at this and I await your next custom story.
Oh, and have a very Merry Christmas!

Annnd on another note, I was really diggin those techno jinglebells.
*bows* The campaign would not have been the same without your great voice acting and quickness in responses! I thank you VERY much =] I'm glad you liked it!
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2011, 02:47 PM by Statyk.)
12-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Find
sasukeroxxx Offline

Error : FATAL ERROR: Could not load script file 'Oh Silent Night/silent_maps/silent/SilentNight1.hps'! main (308,2) : ERR : No matching signatures to 'MovePlayerForward(const uint)'
main (313,2) : ERR : No matching signatures to 'MovePlayerForward(const uint)'

o_õ

Hallucination

12-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(12-25-2011, 02:55 PM)sasukeroxxx Wrote: Error : FATAL ERROR: Could not load script file 'Oh Silent Night/silent_maps/silent/SilentNight1.hps'! main (308,2) : ERR : No matching signatures to 'MovePlayerForward(const uint)'

o_õ
You need Justine installed.
12-25-2011, 03:02 PM
Find
sasukeroxxx Offline

(12-25-2011, 03:02 PM)Statyk Wrote:
(12-25-2011, 02:55 PM)sasukeroxxx Wrote: Error : FATAL ERROR: Could not load script file 'Oh Silent Night/silent_maps/silent/SilentNight1.hps'! main (308,2) : ERR : No matching signatures to 'MovePlayerForward(const uint)'

o_õ
You need Justine installed.
i have. '-'

Hallucination

12-25-2011, 03:03 PM
Find