Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texture, Model & Animation Help Trouble with Joints
Krymtel Offline

Threads: 9
Sad  Trouble with Joints

Hey guys,

I've been working on my Amnesia monster and I am nearly ready to announce my total conversion, and I'm really excited, but I have a big problem with my model. When I export it to Amnesia, everything looks great except for the fact that the model doesn't show any changes to the scale of joints I made in Maya. Can Amnesia accept joint scaling or only rotation?

Thanks in advance Big Grin
Oh man... I just realized most of the joints on the model don't move in amnesia for some reason

Any help please?

Eidolon Total Conversion (WIP)
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2011, 03:06 PM by Krymtel.)
12-26-2011, 10:54 AM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
RE: Joints and Scaling

(12-26-2011, 10:54 AM)Krymtel Wrote: Hey guys,

I've been working on my Amnesia monster and I am nearly ready to announce my total conversion, and I'm really excited, but I have a big problem with my model. When I export it to Amnesia, everything looks great except for the fact that the model doesn't show any changes to the scale of joints I made in Maya. Can Amnesia accept joint scaling or only rotation?

Oh man... I just realized most of the joints on the model don't move in amnesia for some reason

Any help please?
sure you've exported the files correctly?
12-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Find
Krymtel Offline

(12-26-2011, 02:02 PM)darkadders Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 10:54 AM)Krymtel Wrote: Hey guys,

Any help please?
sure you've exported the files correctly?
Yes, animation box is checked and everything else is default

12-26-2011, 02:25 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(12-26-2011, 02:25 PM)Krymtel Wrote: Yes, animation box is checked and everything else is default
are there any error/warning messages? And do you have the OpenCollada exporter plug-in turned on?

12-26-2011, 04:31 PM
Find
Krymtel Offline

(12-26-2011, 04:31 PM)Statyk Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 02:25 PM)Krymtel Wrote: Yes, animation box is checked and everything else is default
are there any error/warning messages? And do you have the OpenCollada exporter plug-in turned on?
I do have the OpenCollada exporter plug-in turned on. I don't get any error messages which kind of sucks. Any other ideas? I've come this far and I really can't stop now Undecided

12-26-2011, 05:18 PM
Find