Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can u give Custom Monsters (Finished Texture)? Or Permission to use from Custom Story
BIgcheker12 Offline

Threads: 8
Smile  can u give Custom Monsters (Finished Texture)? Or Permission to use from Custom Story

Hey All!
I working for my Custom Story really hard! it is dark and... i dont know! i think that the normal Amnesia Monsters are boring for the People! So i saw good Amnesia Monsters in some Custom Storys! My favourite was in Mystery i think! There was a armor as a Monster! can you give me a Custom Monster ? or can you give me permissions to use a Custom Monster from a Custom Story? ill do you in the Credits for a Special Thanks! thanks for the work together and sorry for my bad english! Shy

Work in Progress:
Big-Dark-House
Lost but not alone...
01-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: can u give Custom Monsters (Finished Texture)? Or Permission to use from Custom Story

(01-04-2012, 11:48 AM)BIgcheker12 Wrote: Hey All!
I working for my Custom Story really hard! it is dark and... i dont know! i think that the normal Amnesia Monsters are boring for the People! So i saw good Amnesia Monsters in some Custom Storys! My favourite was in Mystery i think! There was a armor as a Monster! can you give me a Custom Monster ? or can you give me permissions to use a Custom Monster from a Custom Story? ill do you in the Credits for a Special Thanks! thanks for the work together and sorry for my bad english! Shy
Most developers let you use any of their work but only if you give them credit.

And yes, you can use the armor statue.

01-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Find