Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with my custom story...
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Issues with my custom story...

Actually I have the torrented version and the one on steam, steam is for testing and playing the game, torrented is for messing around and trying out some stuff, I'm not seeing it as illegal because I bought it already.

Off-topic
I thought of an amnesia texture pack. What do you guys think?
Yes, I will make it myself. I have experience with texturing. Amnesia only uses 512x so It's not a big deal. Is it possible, that's my question

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2012, 01:03 AM by BlueFury.)
01-12-2012, 01:01 AM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: Issues with my custom story...

(01-12-2012, 01:01 AM)BlueFury Wrote: Actually I have the torrented version and the one on steam, steam is for testing and playing the game, torrented is for messing around and trying out some stuff, I'm not seeing it as illegal because I bought it already.

Off-topic
I thought of an amnesia texture pack. What do you guys think?
Yes, I will make it myself. I have experience with texturing. Amnesia only uses 512x so It's not a big deal. Is it possible, that's my question
YES! Make modern textures; I get bored watching the same textures being repeated over and over -.-

01-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Find