Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help Puzzle
jessehmusic Offline

Threads: 102
Puzzle

Sorry im gonna make a Lever Instead with "lever_machine"
in entity how do i script that

http://www.moddb.com/mods/jessehmusic - Hospital of horror , WIP
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2012, 06:22 PM by jessehmusic.)
01-12-2012, 06:12 PM
Website Find
Inurias Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Puzzle

Off-topic:
I've read some of your threads (probably a few out of thousands), you had a lot of problems (most of the time about scripting) and it should be okay, but after some time it got kinda annoying because you kept asking questions that were very similar to the problems you had before. I am sure you could have solved these problems yourself with a bit of testing/using your brain.

It is nearly impossible for me to guess what you want to know with your current questioning.
But I guess you are asking for content ideas for your custom story? Looks like the people that answer your threads create most of your custom story and not you. So what is the purpose of creating a custom story then? You can keep going like that if you want to, I just wanted to tell you how it looks to me, and maybe a few others here too.

-Inurias
01-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Find
jessehmusic Offline

(01-12-2012, 06:37 PM)Inurias Wrote: Off-topic:

I've read some of your threads (probably a few out of thousands), you had a lot of problems (most of the time about scripting) and it should be okay, but after some time it got kinda annoying because you kept asking questions that were very similar to the problems you had before. I am sure you could have solved these problems yourself with a bit of testing/using your brain.

It is nearly impossible for me to guess what you want to know with your current questioning.

But I guess you are asking for content ideas for your custom story? Looks like the people that answer your threads create most of your custom story and not you. So what is the purpose of creating a custom story then? You can keep going like that if you want to, I just wanted to tell you how it looks to me, and maybe a few others here too.

-Inurias

Lol I have some prob with the Hard scirping like Puzzle I can the basic's not the advanced!

01-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Website Find
Inurias Offline

(01-12-2012, 06:39 PM)jessehmusic Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 06:37 PM)Inurias Wrote: Off-topic:

-Inurias

Lol I have some prob with the Hard scirping like Puzzle I can the basic's not the advanced!
What puzzle? Everything depends on what you want to do. How can I know if you don't give me any useful information at all? Besides this, most of the "puzzles" that I created or know about are very basic and not close to "advanced scripting" at all.

01-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

I'm fine with helping him, but it would make it easier if he could write out proper sentences, but it's probably because he's from a different country so you cant really hold him to that. I just suggest may be try yourself first before asking what to do.

01-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Find
jessehmusic Offline

Look this is how it gonna be you have like 5-6 levers to a lever machine. then you have to fix the levers that gonna be up and down later you have to set those rod right

01-12-2012, 06:58 PM
Website Find
Inurias Offline

(01-12-2012, 06:54 PM)flamez3 Wrote: I'm fine with helping him, but it would make it easier if he could write out proper sentences, but it's probably because he's from a different country so you cant really hold him to that. I just suggest may be try yourself first before asking what to do.
I agree with that.

By the way, I'm from another country too, the problem is not his grammar, I think he doesn't give enough information.
01-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(01-12-2012, 06:12 PM)jessehmusic Wrote: Sorry im gonna make a Lever Instead with "lever_machine"
in entity how do i script that
That's something you ask yourself and go looking on a tutorial for. Check the wiki, youtube, or another modder's script that involves a lever. You need to study things before we all make your story for you.
01-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Find
SilentStriker Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 26

And you have gotten some help from me outside the forum too xP

01-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Find