Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snt sounds [Help]
trollox Offline

Threads: 16
Snt sounds [Help]

Hi forum! I need help with my snt or ogg sounds. Alright so the idea is when you're entering a script area the barrols is suppose to fly away and when they do it's suppose to play the music Rus fo dah (idk how it's spelled) from skyrim. But i got no clue how to convert that music? I don't know where to put it either? i guess you'll set it active by a scripting area. A addentitycollidecall back func? i got no clue to be honest but i know they're more experienced modders on this forums so please help.
Thanks

Trollox.
01-21-2012, 01:14 PM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48
RE: Snt sounds [Help]

Get sony vegas or something and convert it into a .ogg sound. Then make a text file and put this into it:

Quote:<SOUNDENTITY>
<SOUNDS>
<Main>
<Sound File="nameofsound.ogg" />
</Main>
</SOUNDS>
<PROPERTIES Volume="1" MinDistance="12" MaxDistance="50" Random="1" Interval="0" FadeEnd="False" FadeStart="False" Stream="False" Loop="False" Use3D="True" Blockable="False" BlockVolumeMul="0.7" Priority="0" />
</SOUNDENTITY>
Replace nameofsound with the name of the sound (keep the .ogg)

Then in a function block.

Add:

PlaySoundAtEntity("", "Nameofsound.snt", "Player", 0, false);

01-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: Snt sounds [Help]

You could also use Audacity (which is free Big Grin)

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
01-22-2012, 02:12 AM
Find