Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
My Journal (Spezial Mod)
AFSStudio Offline

Threads: 5
RE: My Journal (Spezial Mod)

(04-09-2012, 09:51 PM)darkadders Wrote: Dynomite33 posts very valid feedback which makes sense.

you completely ignore the fact that he did, and asks him how to improve the morgue, whose presence in the story is the very basis of his feedback.

i dont get it :/
I had not yet decided to create a custom story while I had builded the candleplace.map.
I was a newbie. I learned to create my first maps.
And I had fantasized around. Because of that, this map is strange.
You're right. I should have explained him better.

(04-10-2012, 08:56 AM)Tommyboypsp Wrote: I have to restart my computer. Is this the custom story's fault or is it
a problem with my computer? I have played quite some custom stories
without this happening
It does happen by every map of my custom mod? Can you exactly describe your problem?
It may be while loading a new level it's coming a no-feedback-message.
That happens on my laptop. But for a few seconds!
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2012, 09:59 AM by AFSStudio.)
04-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10

(04-10-2012, 07:19 PM)AFSStudio Wrote: Can you exactly describe your problem?
Well, the game just freezes. The first time it happened after I crossed the bridge and was facing the spiral staircase, and the second time I got a bit farther, beyond the staircase, through a door, through another door to the right and then down a staircase in a room with two staircase. That's where it froze the second time (after restarting the computer).
So it's not when loading or anything, just randomly in the middle of the map.
And by freezing I mean that it doesn't respond to my keyboard or mouse, so my screen just stand still like a picture. I can still hear sounds though.
This happened once before, in the middle of the CS called Recurring Nightmares. I reinstalled that and it didn't happen again.

I'll try reinstalling this one, hope that'll fix it.

04-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Find
jessehmusic Offline

Threads: 102

(01-22-2012, 07:24 PM)AFSStudio Wrote: Good evening! I posted a new update of "My Journal".
I guarantee, you're getting fun.

DOWNLOAD
Don't forget to install the Justine update

P.S. Leave me a YT-Video... Sleepy

At the end of the LP i made , im stuck there -.- what to do ?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/jessehmusic - Hospital of horror , WIP
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012, 10:46 PM by jessehmusic.)
04-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Website Find
AFSStudio Offline

(04-12-2012, 10:45 PM)jessehmusic Wrote: At the end of the LP i made , im stuck there -.- what to do ?
Sorry, i've forgotten to write one of important information. I've used the mod as a training mod.
Not a custom story demo. And so I didn't added an end credits for this short mod.

Oh! But this stuck of your video is unknown to me. I must correct that immediately.
The monster should smash the locked door.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2012, 05:41 PM by AFSStudio.)
04-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Find
Leeeyam Offline

Threads: 22

(04-13-2012, 04:48 PM)AFSStudio Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 10:45 PM)jessehmusic Wrote: At the end of the LP i made , im stuck there -.- what to do ?
Sorry, i've forgotten to write one of important information. I've used the mod as a training mod.
Not a custom story demo. And so I didn't added an end credits for this short mod.

Oh! But this stuck of your video is unknown to me. I must correct that immediately.
The monster should smash the locked door.
Yes, I was wondering why I did not encounter any sort of monster during this, the maps are detailed beautifully, I really enjoy the atmosphere the maps and sounds bring along with it, I hope that once the mod is releases there will be some sort of story, because I just found myself running around for a while, and got stuck in the same place as the guy who made the video, I did however make a video of it myself, but upon failing to get anywhere, I deleted it, although I can't wait to play the full release!

04-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Find
AFSStudio Offline

(04-15-2012, 05:29 PM)Leeeyam Wrote: ...I really enjoy the atmosphere the maps and sounds bring along with it, I hope that once the mod is releases there will be some sort of story
Thanks very much that you enjoy it.
Your hope comes true that my mod finally release to a story.
I want to create a real game, like Amnesia: TDD from Frictional Games.
So that you stand up in an unknown place at the beginning. Without memories.
Unfortunately, I will need many time to reach this final release.
Instead working maps and hps I'm writing a story.
It will take a while a little eternity.
I wish I had show you my latest mod. It's spectacular from my point of view.

(04-15-2012, 05:29 PM)Leeeyam Wrote: ...and got stuck in the same place as the guy who made the video.
I've found this bug in my mod. I'm telling you how that happened.
That monster should go through the left door and get out from the other door and the monster finally smash the locked door.
If that monster goes through the left door then you two are going to stuck in this place.
I've exactly watched this video. Especially the 13rd minute. Jessehmusic has moved that big box around in this small blue room.
This big heavy box was the bug. It has broken the course of that monster.
That monster can't pull this box away.
That was the reason why I wish a video so that I represent players that they having trouble.
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2012, 09:45 AM by AFSStudio.)
05-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Find