Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spider Lair
Guest7 Offline

Threads: 17
Spider Lair

I am at the place where the spider lair is-- and you run through a cave, flip (up or down) a lever, run back fast, and try to make it through the door with no door handle; while avoiding the spiders.
So far- I have killed 2 spiders, died from spider bites a few times, died from getting crunched in the automatic door, and purposely (for the fun of it :\ ) threw myself in the big hole-- just to see that Yes, you will die that way.

I have found a way to get to the "lever" in that room, without the spiders getting to me. BUT-- I cannot keep the automatic door open. I know by-heart (memory) the path out of the spider lair, and run as fast as my keyboard will take me, but I never make it in time. The door always closes and never has stayed open.
One walk through said the door was open after you pull the lever, and you walk through the door.
Another walk through said the door slowly closes and you have to run fast.

Does it matter if you pull the lever up, or pull it down?
How can I make my player run fast. At top speed, he is more like trotting, not running.
Could the lever be malfunctioning?
Please help.Thanks
08-16-2007, 01:49 AM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Spider Lair

you must be going in circles or not running. As soon as I pull the lever, and run back, I can get through the door JUST as it is beginning to close. When you start to run, ignore the spiders, don't even bother killing them. if they are trouble, just the flashlight, they hate it. that or kill some, and then pull the lever, up or down, makes no difference.
08-16-2007, 02:15 AM
Find