Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Writer looking for something to do.
Nexxos Offline

Threads: 1
Writer looking for something to do.

Greetings. I have only recently found this amazing community here, and the spawn of custom stories is quite vast, which was the main reason for me to get interested in development stuff here.

As the subject states, yes, I'd gladly want to contribute in some project as a writer of journal entries and such. Background and storytelling is close to my heart in games, and I don't have that much of developing-skills in the coding-area, so writing stuff sounds good if I plan to do anything to contribute.

Either way, introduction isn't done here, but do contact me somehow (PM here, e-mail, or preferably in IRC @ irc.forestnet.org) if you are interested. And remember, it can't hurt to be curious.
01-24-2012, 09:33 AM
Find
Adrianis Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Writer looking for something to do.

Hello mate, I have PM'd you, thought I'd drop this post incase your still looking, and if the offers still open.
02-28-2012, 10:18 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Writer looking for something to do.

(01-24-2012, 09:33 AM)Nexxos Wrote: Greetings. I have only recently found this amazing community here, and the spawn of custom stories is quite vast, which was the main reason for me to get interested in development stuff here.

As the subject states, yes, I'd gladly want to contribute in some project as a writer of journal entries and such. Background and storytelling is close to my heart in games, and I don't have that much of developing-skills in the coding-area, so writing stuff sounds good if I plan to do anything to contribute.

Either way, introduction isn't done here, but do contact me somehow (PM here, e-mail, or preferably in IRC @ irc.forestnet.org) if you are interested. And remember, it can't hurt to be curious.
i am actualy interested my good sir... i am allways good at makeing backstories but i usualy suck to put the backstory in game, and whit this i mean dialogues, narrative and story telling... could you please send some examples of some works you have done?

02-28-2012, 11:48 PM
Website Find