Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-

I'll try that, thanks Smile

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
04-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10

I just finished playing, awesome story! This must've taken a long time to make :o

A few bugs, to help you out Smile
Spoiler below!
-After I got back from the shop for the last time, the normal music started playing again. But when I died, the silly shop music started playing, and I had to play from there on with that silly music. This made the game less scary.
-In the room with the guy behind the desk, the trapdoor you're supposed to open with the key isn't actually locked. You can open it with your hand to see the floor underneath. This confused me at first, I didn't know what to do. I think you should make it so it's locked for two reasons: it encourages people to try to use the key on it, and it looks weird to have a trapdoor with floor under it.
-I collected up to 280 coins, but when I spent it the amount didn't go down in my inventory. After buying a few things it said I didn't have money left, even though in my inventory it still said I had 280.

Very nice CS, one of my favourites Big Grin

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
04-13-2012, 11:04 PM
Find
Baltazaro Offline

Threads: 0
Thumbs Down  RE: Killings In Altstadt -Custom story/Full conversion-

I played this Custom Story and it was excellent! Marvelous work guys! This belongs to my favourite ones! Big Grin
04-22-2012, 04:01 PM
Find
djl1010 Offline

I have installed the patch and i think i installed the custom story correctly but i can't play it! i dont know what i am doing wrong. It doesn't even show up under the custom stories. Can somebody please walk me through this?
06-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(06-12-2012, 04:21 PM)djl1010 Wrote: I have installed the patch and i think i installed the custom story correctly but i can't play it! i dont know what i am doing wrong. It doesn't even show up under the custom stories. Can somebody please walk me through this?
http://www.moddb.com/mods/white-night/tu...o-run-them

Posting Freak
06-12-2012, 11:06 PM
Website Find
Panzer1Ice Offline

Hey guys I was wondering why I can't save the changes on the options, like video changes you know, everytime I play this CS, the options come back to the default options, not the custom
06-19-2012, 11:52 PM
Website Find
Onrefni Offline

Threads: 1

(01-29-2012, 07:22 PM)Measuring Wrote: Hint: Hit it with something heavy Wink
That's what you're supposed to do?! I took a barrel, stood on it and tried the crowbar from above... Lol!

Maybe in any updates you could script in a message, like "It seems to be stuck, maybe I can knock it loose" or something of the sorts. Or hey, just leave it there and make them think of a creative way, I did! Smile I'll link you all to my series on YouTube when I have finished the FC. (hopefully tonight) Also, while I'm on the subject do I have the permission of the mapmakers to attempt to monetize my YouTube series of this FC mod?
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2012, 06:00 AM by Onrefni.)
06-26-2012, 05:55 AM
Find
Evermore115 Offline

Ok, I'm so confused. Angel I'm new to Amnesia Angel , so sorry for my stupidity ^J^". Ok so, what's this 'update' thing I read about? If I need it, where do I get it? What's the diffrence between the 'Full Conversion' and the other one? I really want too play this, but I need these questions anwsered. Once again, sorry for my stupidity ^J^". Angel I am new, after all. Angel
06-27-2012, 03:17 AM
Find
Evermore115 Offline

(06-27-2012, 03:17 AM)Evermore115 Wrote: Ok, I'm so confused. Angel I'm new to Amnesia Angel , so sorry for my stupidity ^J^". Ok so, what's this 'update' thing I read about? If I need it, where do I get it? What's the diffrence between the 'Full Conversion' and the other one? I really want too play this, but I need these questions anwsered. Once again, sorry for my stupidity ^J^". Angel I am new, after all. Angel
I have Justine, but I have no clue what to do with it.
06-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Find
SilentStriker Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 26

If they say you need the Justine update that means you need the update you get Justin from so if you have Justine then you have it.

A Full Conversion is a CS where you can change most parts of the game for example text font, the lantern and add lots of new mechanics. A Custom story how ever is just a basic and normal CS

07-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Find