Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Could not load main init file: ptest" problem
Ahomasu Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago "Could not load main init file: ptest" problem

Hello!

I've been trying to download the Justin DLC for my Amazon downloaded copy of Amnesia. I've copied the files over into my Amnesia folder that contains the launcher for the game, and the "Justine" button is present. However, I can't load it because the error "Could not load main init file: ptest" comes up. I've copied all the files, yet it still doesn't load for me. I'm also not really computer saavy, so I'm not exactly sure what I've missed, or what ptest means.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I hope to try and play through "The Dark Room" mod...

Thanks!
01-28-2012, 12:25 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: "Could not load main init file: ptest" problem

Use the patch from valusoft.com's support to update the amazon version of Amnesia and not the patch from our support section. Valuesoft/THQ used their own installer so our patches does not work with it.
01-28-2012, 11:33 AM
Website Find