Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogue inventory.hps
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67
Rogue inventory.hps

EDIT: Never mind, fixed it. Apparently I had to relaunch Amnesia with the inventory.hps already created. Launching Amnesia without it, then creating it ex post facto doesn't cut it. Compiler still thought it didn't exist. Issue is still detailed below if you're curious.

Well I'm getting trolled by HPL2. Working on my multi-conversion holiday series, but I can't recompile my scripts or reload the map because the compiler stops when it finds any warning in my script. Warnings, for the record, don't cause crashes. They just warn you of things that might cause bugs. Anyways, the compiler reports the warnings/info for my map's script file, except says it is finding these issues in my Inventory script file. The thing is, there IS no inventory script file...I haven't made one and probably won't. If I delete the code which causes these info/warning reports, the compiler still stops and shows an empty output...no errors/info/warnings at all.

Anyone know why or how to fix this? I've tried:

1) Creating a blank inventory.hps
2) Creating an inventory.hps with OnStart function
3) Creating an inventory.hps with OnStart function as well as a dummy function
4) Flipping a table

None of the above seemed to work. I'm not in the mood for re-launching Amnesia entirely just to see map changes, or (god forbid) to debug code.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2012, 09:44 AM by palistov.)
01-28-2012, 09:39 AM
Find