Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Little help selecting maps
LHudson Offline

Threads: 9
Little help selecting maps

Hey, I'm kind of in a pickle here.

I won't waste your time so I'll get to the point. I've ran out of maps to record and in need for some more. I've been doing Amnesia Custom Stories for 3 months now (5 if you count the two months I had to be absent) and the last one I did was La Caza (with a little help from a man called Sir Drinksda Booze) and I have nothing left. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them belows.

Factors to consider.

1, I hate waiting for monsters and that is a good thing. It means I am getting more and more intense.
2, You don't have to put up only good ones, but it is preferred
3, Not every map will be done
4, I cannot have any copyright material sadly Sad

Looking forward to see the monstrocities I have to open the doors too Big Grin

Lots of love
LHudson

PS, If you want to know what I have done already, check this list.

[Image: sigpic401029_1.gif]
01-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Find
trollox Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Little help selecting maps

I got a map you could play it's still under progress, But feel free to take it out for a spin if that's what you're looking for.
:
http://www.mediafire.com/?d989bfweesokcua If there's any problems / glitches / texure glitched / or just ideas / critisism feel free to reply to this or privet message me what ever that'd be.

Also i'd love to watch the video on youtube. So feel free to send the link once it's up. If you decide to play this map.

Trollox
01-28-2012, 07:38 PM
Find