Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Map need any testing?
Imevil23 Offline

Threads: 23
Map need any testing?

I know I've posted similar posts like this, but I'm still open to any of your maps that need testing. Just send the link and I'll get to it A.S.A.P. AND if you want a video (which I very much suggest because it is a good way for me to show you what bugs need to be fixed and it can help your map get some publicity) just say you want one. If you don't, then thats fine by me.

02-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Find
vcplz Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Map need any testing?

(02-01-2012, 12:14 AM)Imevil23 Wrote: I know I've posted similar posts like this, but I'm still open to any of your maps that need testing. Just send the link and I'll get to it A.S.A.P. AND if you want a video (which I very much suggest because it is a good way for me to show you what bugs need to be fixed and it can help your map get some publicity) just say you want one. If you don't, then thats fine by me.
I will defiantly take you up on that offer but I need to still work on it so you'll have to wait maybe another week I just want to make sure my first two maps are completely finished, get feedback, and continue on my other planned maps.
But no video for me I want my custom story to be a surprise for the other players

edit-----I do want a video but only viewable by me
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2012, 12:27 AM by vcplz.)
02-01-2012, 12:26 AM
Find
Imevil23 Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Map need any testing?

(02-01-2012, 12:26 AM)vcplz Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 12:14 AM)Imevil23 Wrote: I know I've posted similar posts like this, but I'm still open to any of your maps that need testing. Just send the link and I'll get to it A.S.A.P. AND if you want a video (which I very much suggest because it is a good way for me to show you what bugs need to be fixed and it can help your map get some publicity) just say you want one. If you don't, then thats fine by me.
I will defiantly take you up on that offer but I need to still work on it so you'll have to wait maybe another week I just want to make sure my first two maps are completely finished, get feedback, and continue on my other planned maps.
But no video for me I want my custom story to be a surprise for the other players

edit-----I do want a video but only viewable by me
That's fine by me. Can't wait!

02-01-2012, 03:28 AM
Find