Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salutations and Networking!
BonesTheRabbit Offline

Threads: 20
Salutations and Networking!

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

I'm new to these forums, and just wanted to introduce myself. Don't have too much to share, due to the simple life and whatnot, but figured I'd throw it out there that I'm a lover of macabre and video games. So of course, I'm working on an Amnesia project. Would love to collaborate with others and brainstorm, etc, etc. Simple stuff for now, since the story I'm working on is a brainchild and happy hobby more than anything.

So yeah! I'm here for folks who are interested in conversing and networking on this kinda stuff. Until then!

Cheers!
02-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44
RE: Salutations and Networking!

Sup,fella.

Voice actor

Painful shadows

02-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Website Find
SilentStriker Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 26

Welcome to the forum Smile It is a bunch people that want to collaborate but the most skilled and good scripters/mappers already have their stories to work on. And the only real good team I know is Teamnesia Smile

And if you ever need help just make a thread in the Development support and some one will help Smile

Or drop me a PM Smile

02-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Find
BonesTheRabbit Offline

Threads: 20

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

Truth be told, I've already delved into the whole dealeo, and have plenty of experience with scripting and model work in other programs. What I'm potentially looking for are voice actors, artistic feedback (mood, scares, general feel, etc) and potential design brainstorming and idea discussions.

For the time being, I'm more or less just lurking and reading what's already up. I also want to clarify that I'm not just looking to network for just myself, and would love to help out other folks as possible for the sake of mutual interest and learning. That said, If anyone wants to talk with me about ideas, scripting, map design, and whatever else, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Cheers!
02-02-2012, 04:56 AM
Find
Khyrpa Offline

Threads: 10

Screenshot criticism thread could be good for some visual feedback.

Also I'd be glad to talk about design or anything you'd have in mind. Just drop me your skype or something similar in a pm.

02-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Find