Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"The Interrogation" (Chapter 2) Custom Story
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
"The Interrogation" (Chapter 2) Custom Story

You can read more about it here!

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2012, 12:35 AM by Elven.)
02-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Find
trollox Offline

Threads: 16
RE: "The Interrogation" (Chapter 2) Custom Story

I want to test it out eleven i'm your man!
02-02-2012, 05:49 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

I'd do it, and trust me, I will find every error there is in a custom story and point it out XD so if you want some ways to improve I could help.

Posting Freak
02-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Website Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

I actually want you kman Big Grin... I was waiting you = . =

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
02-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

Same here man. I have tested many beta maps and I can tell you very good feedback and contsructive criticism. I think I'm your beta test man Smile It will be honor to test your beta map Tongue

“Life is a game, play it”
02-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Oookay : - )

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
02-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Oh dear god...

I played white night, I watched how my favorite let's player showed My Love and also played/watched few other stories.

They are just so amazing that I feel myself so distant from them. I feel so jealous of them (In a good way). I want to be like one of them... I want to grab into that awesomeness they have created... They are reason why I move forward, I say screw all other modding places (skyrim, source engine, etc). I am person who loves to create story. But I have always been commented that I tend to make story complicated. Many people who played Chapter 1 told me: "It is complicated story". It is what I planned. Its so called introduction.

But more and more I watch others, how many people struggle to create something truly awesome, more I want to create something truly masterpiece myself. I tend to be giving up type sometimes. I do something and think "This will do!" but when I see how awesome creations what others have created, I think: "What I have created is crap... So what if so many others aren't in my level, that doesn't make mine better. It is still crap!"

But all this is what will push me forward... I see how others have created some things and it gives me ideas. "This is so awesome. I could create mine as awesome or even more awesome!"

That's why, I am going to give it all. So, when player plays Chapter 2, he will play through awesome experience and he will think "Oh shit man... Now I get it why Chapter 1 was so fucked up..."

I got so many comments about things what were in my map wrong... So many people gave up only at the beginning of my story, just because they didn't like to jump or there was too much talking...

But it is hard to say "it was supposed to be like this" or "This map is supposed to be broken" or "There is reason why your mother is ugly brute". But I can't say anything... Most of answers are in Chapter 2.

Only thing what I can do is make it as awesome as possible and give as many answers as possible. So player will think

"I see... So that's why Norman can't speak single word... Thats why he is only thinking..."

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2012, 12:37 AM by Elven.)
02-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44

Youre creating an awesome series,dont give up on us now,man!

Voice actor

Painful shadows

02-07-2012, 05:44 AM
Website Find
Strembitsky Offline

I want to test it! Sounds really fun and interesting.

The Nightmares v1.0 - Dreadful Fires WIP
02-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Thank you for your interest, but I have right now just enough beta testers Smile. But if I do need more in future, I'll have you in my top of the list Smile!

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
02-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Find