Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

armymans thread for all things ragdolling
armyman Offline

Threads: 2
phyics interactive tech demos

I personally like the meqon one in a "museum" where you can break glass(before it merged with Ageia). I also liked the "jeep" demo.

What do YOU like?

I had the demos, but i lost them when i reloaded my computer. I would have linked, but the old links are dead(on Meqon's page), sorry
09-17-2007, 10:12 PM
Website Find
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Ragdoll Creator Game?

armyman Wrote:I was thinking of a game, where your the creator of Ragdoll Figures, Where you start off like.. Paint area, and just Draw a Stick figure, once you let go of the mouse, it'll come to life, and just drop to the ground, and it'll start moving, and stuff, and you can keep adding stuff to it, draw more stick figures, that are like Ragdoll, and they can start fighting, draw weapons in their hands, and stuff, if you made this kind of game, im sure alot of people would like it, it would be cool to create something like ' Animator Vs Animation '
But it doesn't go crazy all over your Desktop Tongue But ya, just basically make a System on Onemorelevel where you are the creator of a Ragdoll type stick figure, that comes to life, not exactly comes to life, im sure that would be alittle tricky, but starts moving, and crap once your done drawing, not like Soda pop Constructor, where you add all kinds of crap to make it move in certain ways, it basically just starts walking around.. and fights with other stick figures, or tries to escape with the other stick figures, you can add stuff to the screen that will like.. blow them up, kill them, drowned them, you can drop them from high distances, this may sound alittle weird, but if possible to create, it'll own, well for me it will, i've always dreamed of a game like that, but never found the right one..
lol we have something in coming then.
09-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Find
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43
RE: phyics interactive tech demos

armyman Wrote:I personally like the meqon one in a "museum" where you can break glass(before it merged with Ageia). I also liked the "jeep" demo.

What do YOU like?

I had the demos, but i lost them when i reloaded my computer. I would have linked, but the old links are dead(on Meqon's page), sorry
ya that one in a museum owned!
09-17-2007, 11:02 PM
Find
armyman Offline

RE: phyics interactive tech demos

it was fun breaking the glass and having the ragdolls fall out!
09-18-2007, 05:46 PM
Website Find
armyman Offline

i was thinking of a thing on the side of the paint area and you press it and it says create new item then you name the item and press ok then draw out the item. but i'll need a lot of help making the game cuz i,m using gamemaker.
09-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Website Find
armyman Offline

ragdoll maker

i'm looking for a thing where you make 3D ragdolls then play around with them thanks.! Smile
09-20-2007, 06:28 AM
Website Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
RE: ragdoll maker

Newton Playground
09-20-2007, 08:18 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Let's see, you've posted...

...four threads about the same thing, ragdoll games!
Why don't you just post your ragdoll game questions into one thread like every other people do?

EDIT:

Now jens putted these into one Thread. Good thing!

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2007, 02:37 PM by Ano.)
09-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Website Find
armyman Offline

allright then but it will be another post about ragdolls
09-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Website Find
armyman Offline

Thomas Wrote:Newton Playground
nah i allready know about that and you can,t make ragdolls in tat you can only play around with one kind. i want sumtin else.
09-20-2007, 06:24 PM
Website Find