Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
[RELEASE][FIXED]Deterioration - Total Conversion
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5
RE: [RELEASE]Deterioration - Total Conversion

(02-09-2012, 08:06 PM)BonesTheRabbit Wrote:
Spoiler below!
So I ran into a little issue near the end (I think it's the end anyway). This little guy has been giving me a lot of trouble, and given the obscurity of the puzzle at hand, it's made it nearly impossible for me to actually finish your story. I had to give up for awhile when I saw this happen:
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/YlyFXW6yivc[/video]
Anyway, I used the boxes to get at the middle generator - the one with the crank, not a lever, and the room where you find your father. I turned it to the right. Then I went up top to the light-house for the first time, which caused the little red light event to happen. This seemed to be a glitch, but I'm not sure (should that happen after you turn the middle generator off?).

I turned the lever on the top generator, at the lighthouse light. Now, reading your note, it suggests I need to turn it on again? By going down to the base? But when I do that, the lowest lever is stuck. The crank is stuck. And I can't get back up top, because of the video above. So, when I have a better idea of what went wrong, or if there's a glitch in the whole cinematic event order, I'll replay and give better feedback.

Until then, cheers! Good job so far.

yep, i have the same problem, monster didn"t move downstairs and rotating like idiot Big Grin

and how to make lever in 1-st floor operable? oOO

02-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

This should potentially work. I also changed the package so it's half as large, and I'm REEEEEALLY hoping that doesn't mean it'll be all messed up and have missing entities. If that's the case let me know and I'll re-upload it post-haste! As for the lever not working, I double checked my script, and everything seems to check out! I have noooo idea what that could possibly be.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7qmzl6glc7a58d1 (I'll also edit the first post to include this link)

[Image: signature-2.png]
02-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(02-09-2012, 09:25 PM)Streetboat Wrote: This should potentially work. I also changed the package so it's half as large, and I'm REEEEEALLY hoping that doesn't mean it'll be all messed up and have missing entities. If that's the case let me know and I'll re-upload it post-haste! As for the lever not working, I double checked my script, and everything seems to check out! I have noooo idea what that could possibly be.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7qmzl6glc7a58d1 (I'll also edit the first post to include this link)

Spoiler below!
Hmm... I was some sort of right that's a bug and lever is stuck still whatever you do with valve and top lever.

Anyways I'm giving up...
Spoiler below!
This was really awesome story and so different like the other stories, new textures and unique ideas to break puzzles and there are many terrifying moments... proceed further and really scary atmosphere if you proceed couple levels. Fascinating, awesome, unique and maybe the best experience long time ago in amnesia custom stories.
Well done sir!

“Life is a game, play it”
02-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

So far really enjoyed this!

Spoiler below!

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
02-10-2012, 01:07 AM
Find
lizard lips Offline

Threads: 12

Won't let me use lantern.
02-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Find
seth1466 Offline

Threads: 4

Incredible mapping!

Very impressive!

-Seth1466

The Attic ModDB
02-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Website Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(02-10-2012, 01:24 AM)lizard lips Wrote: Won't let me use lantern.
Is this a bug, or did you just not find oil? The lantern is initially empty when you find it.

[Image: signature-2.png]
02-10-2012, 02:51 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Whenever I try to open it Amnesia crashes. Help?

Posting Freak
02-10-2012, 03:53 AM
Website Find
SunAndMoonProductions Offline

Threads: 0

I saw a playthrough of your Snowed In demo and everything looked BEAUTIFUL. The placement of everything was perfect, monster placement was perfect, EVERYTHING. I have been looking for a good mod for a while. I shall give yours a try!! Big Grin
02-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Find
Mangetsu Offline

Threads: 0

Very nice custom story. I say it's one of the bests I played. I like the custom textures very much. Smile

Btw, I decided to upload my playthrough to Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whp5gYSVI5w

I will upload the good ending very soon. :]
02-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Find