Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone need a voice actor for ATDD
Levo Offline

Threads: 11
Anyone need a voice actor for ATDD

Hello people of the frictional games forums if you are looking for a 14 year old with one hell of a sexy voice you've come to the right place if you would like me to voice act for ATDD (amnesia the dark decent) i am very open to doing so as this would be my first time in doing so i would work for free (so thats cool). if you would like me to voice act for you please leave a comment and i will send you a track of my voice saying really random things and also you can hear the quality of my mic (its pretty good) if you need me to speak to you over skype thats fine i am fully loaded with skype internet mics and video equipment refer to me as only Levo cause i enjoy that name THANKS BYE!!
02-11-2012, 05:13 AM
Find
xPICKLEMONSTER Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Anyone need a voice actor for ATDD

(02-11-2012, 05:13 AM)Levo Wrote: Hello people of the frictional games forums if you are looking for a 14 year old with one hell of a sexy voice you've come to the right place if you would like me to voice act for ATDD (amnesia the dark decent) i am very open to doing so as this would be my first time in doing so i would work for free (so thats cool). if you would like me to voice act for you please leave a comment and i will send you a track of my voice saying really random things and also you can hear the quality of my mic (its pretty good) if you need me to speak to you over skype thats fine i am fully loaded with skype internet mics and video equipment refer to me as only Levo cause i enjoy that name THANKS BYE!!

little tip leave samples of your voive and send them to people who are looking for voices rathere than waiting for them to come to you. have good day good sir

[Image: monthebiffybackgroundss.jpg]
Voice Actor in
Poisonous
Confusion

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012, 07:55 PM by xPICKLEMONSTER.)
02-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Find
JenniferOrange Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Anyone need a voice actor for ATDD

I'd like to hear your 'hell of a sexy voice'. And take xPICKLEMONSTER's advice, leave some samples here so we don't have to wait. :]

Ba-da bing, ba-da boom.
02-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Find