Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fel på extra_english.lang
strept.98 Offline

Threads: 2
Bug  fel på extra_english.lang

my .lang file isnt working whats the problem?

<LANGUAGE><CATEGORY Name="CustomStoryMain">        <Entry Name="Description">where am i? and how did i come threre??.</Entry></CATEGORY>    <CATEGORY Name="Journal">    <Entry Name="Note_letterone_Title">A mysterious fog</Entry>          <Entry Name="Note_letterone_Text">A mysterious fog [br]  when i waked up this morning and looked out throw the corredor [br] i saw that there was a lot of fog. i called my servants but they neer came. [br] So i desidded to check it by my self. Thats may be the biggest misstake in my life![br] there was a thing and it saw me...  </Entry>      <Entry Name="Note_lettercastle_Title">strange things...</Entry>     <Entry Name="Note_lettercastle_Text">strange things [br] ive had noticed strange thing happen in the castle latly. [br] when you walking around in the castle on the night can you hear sounds. [br] oh no! my lantern isnt working i most go and get a new in my office but then i have to goe throw the prison door... </Entry>                           <Entry Name="Note_texttoservants_Title">  cellar key</Entry>     <Entry Name="Note_texttoservants_Text">Dear servants[br] if you looking for the key to the libary
03-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Find
Tiiwh Offline

Threads: 6
RE: fel på extra_english.lang

Kan du skriva den rakt ner istället? Smile Så ser jag bättre!

[Image: deaceaf76907.gif]
03-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Find
strept.98 Offline

okej:

<LANGUAGE>
<CATEGORY Name="CustomStoryMain">
<Entry Name="Description">where am i? and how did i come threre??.</Entry>
</CATEGORY>
<CATEGORY Name="Journal">
<Entry Name="Note_letterone_Title">A mysterious fog</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_letterone_Text">A mysterious fog [br] when i waked up this morning and looked out throw the corredor [br] i saw that there was a lot of fog. i called my servants but they neer came. [br] So i desidded to check it by my self. Thats may be the biggest misstake in my life![br] there was a thing and it saw me... </Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_lettercastle_Title">strange things...</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_lettercastle_Text">strange things [br] ive had noticed strange thing happen in the castle latly. [br] when you walking around in the castle on the night can you hear sounds. [br] oh no! my lantern isnt working i most go and get a new in my office but then i have to goe throw the prison door... </Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_texttoservants_Title"> cellar key</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_texttoservants_Text">Dear servants[br] if you looking for the key to the libary is it in a vase on the desktop in labratorium</Entry>
03-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Find
Stepper321 Offline

Threads: 26

Quote:<LANGUAGE>
<Entry Name="Description">where am i? and how did i come threre??.</Entry>
</CATEGORY>
<Entry Name="Note_letterone_Text">A mysterious fog [br] when i waked up this morning and looked out throw the corredor [br] i saw that there was a lot of fog. i called my servants but they neer came. [br] So i desidded to check it by my self. Thats may be the biggest misstake in my life![br] there was a thing and it saw me... </Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_lettercastle_Title">strange things...</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_lettercastle_Text">strange things [br] ive had noticed strange thing happen in the castle latly. [br] when you walking around in the castle on the night can you hear sounds. [br] oh no! my lantern isnt working i most go and get a new in my office but then i have to goe throw the prison door... </Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_texttoservants_Title"> cellar key</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_texttoservants_Text">Dear servants[br] if you looking for the key to the libary is it in a vase on the desktop in labratorium</Entry>

</CATEGORY>
</LANGUAGE >
Here

Signature to awesome to be displayed.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012, 05:03 PM by Stepper321.)
03-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Find
Tiiwh Offline

-----
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012, 11:31 PM by Tiiwh.)
03-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Find
strept.98 Offline

tack ska testa !!! Big Grin
03-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Find
Nevicar Offline

Threads: 4

Not to poke fun at your english in any way, but I cleaned up your stuff a little bit to read better.

Quote:<LANGUAGE>
<Entry Name="Description">Where am I.. and how did I get here?</Entry>
</CATEGORY>
<Entry Name="Note_letterone_Text">When I woke up this morning and looked out through the corridor, I saw that there was an unusual amount of fog. I called my servants but they never came. [br] I decided to check it by myself, and that may have been the biggest mistake in my life![br][br] There was something there... and it saw me... </Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_lettercastle_Title">Strange things...</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_lettercastle_Text">I've noticed strange things happen in the castle lately.. [br] When you're walking around in the castle during the night can you hear.. sounds. [br] Oh no! My lantern isnt working. I must go and get a new one from my office, but then i have to go through the prison door... </Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_texttoservants_Title">Cellar key</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_texttoservants_Text">Dear servants,[br] If you are looking for the key to the library, it is in a vase on top of the desk in the Labratorium</Entry>
</CATEGORY>
</LANGUAGE>

Sorry our language is so messed up. Sad
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012, 07:22 PM by Nevicar.)
03-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Find
Tiiwh Offline

<LANGUAGE>
<Entry Name="Description">Where am I.. and how did I get here?</Entry>
</CATEGORY>
<Entry Name="Note_letterone_Name">A mysterious fog</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_letterone_Text">When I woke up this morning and looked out through the corridor, I saw that there was an unusual amount of fog. I called my servants but they never came. [br] I decided to check it by myself, and that may have been the biggest mistake in my life![br][br] There was something there... and it saw me... </Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_lettercastle_Name">Strange things...</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_lettercastle_Text">I've noticed strange things happen in the castle lately.. [br] When you're walking around in the castle during the night can you hear.. sounds. [br] Oh no! My lantern isnt working. I must go and get a new one from my office, but then i have to go through the prison door... </Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_texttoservants_Name">Cellar key</Entry>
<Entry Name="Note_texttoservants_Text">Dear servants,[br] If you are looking for the key to the library, it is in a vase on top of the desk in the Labratorium</Entry>
</CATEGORY>
</LANGUAGE>

Prova denna. Mitt förra inlägg var helt knasigt (allt försvann).

[Image: deaceaf76907.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2012, 11:34 PM by Tiiwh.)
03-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Find
strept.98 Offline

tack allt funkar nu! Big Grin
03-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Find
Tiiwh Offline

Varsågod!