Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Canadian Amnesia and Assorted LPs
Keratheras Offline

Threads: 1
Canadian Amnesia and Assorted LPs

I do Amnesia, and i also do other games, like Diablo 2, Unreal Tournament, and any other game you suggest to me, I will always complete an LP if i want to, or it is popular, but i will always do Amnesia regardless of popularity, and if i had a computer that could play it, i'd be doing 80% nothing but Amnesia. But since i can only play it when at a friends house, i will post them every once in awhile, but hey, tell me any CS or game and i will try to do an LP on it.
A small taste of what i do is Everything, but my channel is in my signature at all times, and i will elaborate on what i am currently doing ^\_/^

Unreal Series, though i start with Unreal Tournament on Average (i'll do on Godlike if i ever get that good again or if i wanna go back to it, or ill do the highest difficulty on the next Unreal game i do)
Quake Series (started with #2 and i will do #1, but as a ragequit series)
I Did Nosferatu (i finished it, unlike a certain amnesia LPer Tongue)
Also im doing Alternate Playstyles in Age of Mythology, 1 playstyle per campaign, and im in the first of three, so feel free to suggest a new one.
I am halfway through my The Thing LP, it's got some classic moments, be sure to get it while it's hot!
And last, but not least, i've already done the House of Creep #1 and am Going to do The Isle.
And i am actually doing a Diablo 2 Alternate Playstyle two actually. (barbarian who uses nothing but his fists, and a druid who uses only mundane weapons or anything he modifies himself, should he be able to alteast use Charsi's imbued items?^D^)

For those who don't know, an Alternate Playstyle, is when i adopt a new style of playing a certain game, usually there are rules that apply to modify my own playstyle, like no running away in a call of duty game, or no using the lamp in amnesia.
Sorry for the long post, please feel free to help me out on my chanel by subscribing, suggest a new lp, or like and favourite, comment or even spam share it, anywhere ^^

Thanks for taking the time to read the massive series of Text, you're awesome for doing that atleast, could i have a sub? :J
03-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Find