Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
Nintendo Castle Horror
ThoseRandomGuyz Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Nintendo Castle Horror

This was one of the first custom stories I played. I really did enjoy it! Big Grin
It made me die from laughter, and made me jump like 3 feet out of my seat! Tongue
I did come across a minor bug though. When you go outside and off of the left ramp and turn right, I walked a little too close to the second tree you see and fell through a hole in the map.
And here is what I thought:
Spoiler below!
  • The story was not really a story at all (the whole time I was saying wtf?), but I think that just adds to the fun!
  • I think you put in a few too many jump scares! At some points it became predictable.
  • There were a few minor bugs, and my game crashed a few times (but I think that is just my computer)
  • Some of the jump scares really got me good!
  • I loved the FALCON PUNCH!!! room! It was a nice break from the jump scares!
  • Overall, 8/10! Keep these stories coming!
Good job! Can't wait for the next installment! Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2012, 12:57 AM by ThoseRandomGuyz.)
03-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Find
Ultimegastriker Offline

Threads: 5

Thank you, for this good Feedback from this Story Big Grin
I'm going to give me efford for the next part ....

I've almost forgotten to say it, the next story is about 70 percent finished .

On my YT Channel you can find all Storys from here.
03-25-2012, 09:45 PM
Find
chairmodeactivated Offline

Threads: 4

(03-24-2012, 09:01 PM)ThoseRandomGuyz Wrote: This was one of the first custom stories I played. I really did enjoy it! Big Grin
It made me die from laughter, and made me jump like 3 feet out of my seat! Tongue
I did come across a minor bug though. When you go outside and off of the left ramp and turn right, I walked a little too close to the second tree you see and fell through a hole in the map.
And here is what I thought:
Spoiler below!
  • The story was not really a story at all (the whole time I was saying wtf?), but I think that just adds to the fun!
  • I think you put in a few too many jump scares! At some points it became predictable.
  • There were a few minor bugs, and my game crashed a few times (but I think that is just my computer)
  • Some of the jump scares really got me good!
  • I loved the FALCON PUNCH!!! room! It was a nice break from the jump scares!
  • Overall, 8/10! Keep these stories coming!
Good job! Can't wait for the next installment! Big Grin
omg i loved this map FALCON PUNCH

chairmodeactivated BOOP now be quiet pewdiepie and stay in chairmode
04-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Find
Ultimegastriker Offline

Threads: 5

Pewdiepie Lets play added on the first page .. nice one Big Grin

On my YT Channel you can find all Storys from here.
04-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Find
ThoseRandomGuyz Offline

(04-11-2012, 09:55 PM)Ultimegastriker Wrote: Pewdiepie Lets play added on the first page .. nice one Big Grin
I saw that! Big Grin And I watched it right away. It was funny how he jumped on all the parts I jumped. Big Grin

I will review all of your custom stories (when I find time!)!
04-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10

Does it work if I just take the custom story folder and put it in my custom stories folder?

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
04-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Find
ThoseRandomGuyz Offline

(04-11-2012, 11:41 PM)Tommyboypsp Wrote: Does it work if I just take the custom story folder and put it in my custom stories folder?
I don't think so. In fact, I kind of doubt it. Just follow the instructions, and it should be rather easy to do. Just hit combine folders and stuff like that. So if you downloaded this and it has a redist folder, all you have to do is open it, and drag all of the documents into your redist folder, or find the place with the same named folders. Sorry, I might have confused you, but if you still have problems, go to the problem-shooting page or look up how to download these. Big Grin Good luck!

I will review all of your custom stories (when I find time!)!
04-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

Review:
"Abysmal" comes to mind when watching the PDP LP (because I'm sure as hell not downloading something with "Nintendo" in the title).
This is a story made by a PDP fan, for PDP, and besides Stephanos and lots of barrels, the creator has also made it a point to saturate his "story" with flying Jesuses, that also goes "Boom! Headshot!" or just screams obnoxiously. The mood music seems to come from "Luigi's Mansion", and the creator isn't even educated enough to write proper english. Avoid this map at all costs, even if people pay you money. I'd rather watch a screamer.
1/5

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012, 10:30 AM by Cranky Old Man.)
04-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

Threads: 28

(04-12-2012, 10:29 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: Review:
"Abysmal" comes to mind when watching the PDP LP (because I'm sure as hell not downloading something with "Nintendo" in the title).
This is a story made by a PDP fan, for PDP, and besides Stephanos and lots of barrels, the creator has also made it a point to saturate his "story" with flying Jesuses, that also goes "Boom! Headshot!" or just screams obnoxiously. The mood music seems to come from "Luigi's Mansion", and the creator isn't even educated enough to write proper english. Avoid this map at all costs, even if people pay you money. I'd rather watch a screamer.
1/5
1. it's not for pewdiepie
2. he's german
3. there's no rule to use own music
4. stop trolling
04-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(04-12-2012, 04:10 PM)Skashi Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 10:29 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: Review:
1/5
1. it's not for pewdiepie
2. he's german
3. there's no rule to use own music
4. stop trolling
1. Well, the saving grace would be that it would be for PDP, so I guess it's just horrible then.
2. So what? Is that supposed to excuse his lack of English? They don't teach English in school in Germany?
3. Using own music is great, but the music often sets the mood, and if the music is taken from a kids game, then that means that the mood will be a kids game as well. Ironically the music was the scariest part of the story.
4. Stop trolling.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Find