Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request does anyone need any help codeing for a CS
BTOWN360 Offline

Threads: 2
Thumbs Up  does anyone need any help codeing for a CS

i was looking to help anyone in there custom story... i have attemped to make one but cant come up with a story... i am a very good coder in my opinion... i've spent quite a bit one the website where all the codes are and stuff and understand 99 percent of it so yeah... if anyone is looking for a coder hit me up..bye...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Tongue

Allos i am the fake Stephano!!!
03-18-2012, 03:32 AM
Find
johan116360 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: does anyone need any help codeing for a CS

(03-18-2012, 03:32 AM)BTOWN360 Wrote: i was looking to help anyone in there custom story... i have attemped to make one but cant come up with a story... i am a very good coder in my opinion... i've spent quite a bit one the website where all the codes are and stuff and understand 99 percent of it so yeah... if anyone is looking for a coder hit me up..bye...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Tongue
(03-18-2012, 03:32 AM)BTOWN360 Wrote: I could use some help. PM me if intrested or reply here. //johan116360

I could use some help. sry for posting again it looked a little Messy on my resent post.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2012, 05:45 PM by johan116360.)
03-18-2012, 05:40 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: does anyone need any help codeing for a CS

(03-18-2012, 03:32 AM)BTOWN360 Wrote: i was looking to help anyone in there custom story... i have attemped to make one but cant come up with a story... i am a very good coder in my opinion... i've spent quite a bit one the website where all the codes are and stuff and understand 99 percent of it so yeah... if anyone is looking for a coder hit me up..bye...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Tongue

I'm good only making maps but terrible coder if you can script me nice scares and particle effects and atmosphere with effects and stuff then PM me. Tongue

“Life is a game, play it”
03-18-2012, 06:53 PM
Find