Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Level Editor Problem
TheGilgameshZocker Offline

Threads: 11
Level Editor Problem

Hi, it's me again with the same problem. If I press space, or if I click on the "Enlarge Current Viewport" button, this will happen (as Attachment). I can't move the screen with alt+mouse and I can't place anything. I think, it doesn't work because my render mode is on "Shaded", but if I put it on "Wireframe" then it works, but I can't work with wireframe it's just confusing and awful. I tried everything! I tried to map sth, and then press space, but it didn't work either. Please help me Sad

Attached Files
.png   level_editor bug.png (Size: 155.78 KB / Downloads: 97)
03-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
RE: Level Editor Problem

(03-14-2012, 04:58 PM)TheGilgameshZocker Wrote: Hi, it's me again with the same problem. If I press space, or if I click on the "Enlarge Current Viewport" button, this will happen (as Attachment). I can't move the screen with alt+mouse and I can't place anything. I think, it doesn't work because my render mode is on "Shaded", but if I put it on "Wireframe" then it works, but I can't work with wireframe it's just confusing and awful. I tried everything! I tried to map sth, and then press space, but it didn't work either. Please help me Sad
try reinstalling the tools. if that doesnt work, then im not really sure :S

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
03-14-2012, 07:19 PM
Find
TheGilgameshZocker Offline

Threads: 11

Quote: try reinstalling the tools. if that doesnt work, then im not really sure [Image: confused.gif]
I've been trying that for several times. I've downloaded that tool from frictional games wiki. (hpl_editor_suite) (http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/tools/start) I only have to put those files into my amnesia the dark descent folder. I don't have to do anything else. Right?
03-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Find
TheDevoidLife Offline

Threads: 1

(03-14-2012, 07:29 PM)TheGilgameshZocker Wrote:
Quote: try reinstalling the tools. if that doesnt work, then im not really sure [Image: confused.gif]
I've been trying that for several times. I've downloaded that tool from frictional games wiki. (hpl_editor_suite) (http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/tools/start) I only have to put those files into my amnesia the dark descent folder. I don't have to do anything else. Right?
Yea, just drag and drop into the folder.
This is a really strange issue, maybe reinstalling Amnesia itself would help?

Sure nice guys finish last, but doesn't that just mean they live longer?
03-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

hmm. try this:

-go into your ''my documents'' folder. there should me a HPL folder there.

-rename the folder to HPL_OLD

-start the level editor

-now delete the HPL_OLD folder, seeing as the restarting of the level editor should have made a completely new HPL folder in the ''my documents'' folder.

if THIS doesnt work then im absolutely lost :S

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
03-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Find