Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Recognized - Resolved
Aurrie Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Not Recognized - Resolved

I've been dying to play Amnesia for ages, so I decided to give the demo a go. It was awesome! I went to buy the full download a couple of days ago, but I couldn't get it to do! It'd get half way, before saying that the download was interrupted, or it would tell me that access has been denied. I finally managed to get the download to go through this afternoon, but now I can't open the file! It says that the "Following disk images couldn't be opened: amnesia_tdd_1.2.dmg not recognized."

I'm on a Mac OSX 2.4 GHz Cor 2 Duo, 2 BG 1067 MHz DDR3

Any help in rectifying this situation would be extremely appreciated! I won't lie, I'm not really computer literate and mostly only use this for photoshop/illustrator work. I've never played games on here, before, so I am new to this whole thing.

Thanks in advance!
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2012, 05:37 PM by Aurrie.)
03-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Not Recognized

It sounds like the download is not 100% complete. When you download, make sure that the computer does not go to sleep and make sure to use a wired connection if possible to minimize the risk of interruptions and similar.
03-19-2012, 08:27 AM
Website Find
Aurrie Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Not Recognized

I re-downloaded it and it's gone through fine! Thanks for the advice!
03-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Find