Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Evil House
Dafty Offline
Banned

Threads: 0
RE: Evil House

CustomStory pas mal, un peux courte certes mais faut bien commencer quelque part. Le level design est franchement cool , pas innovent mais cool , l'histoire est un peux plate et malheureusement par manque de temps pas assez développé. En revanche le coté énigme est absent, tu nous donne les clefs il n'y a rien à chercher, le seul moment où j'ai galéré c'est lorsque le monstre qui apparaît après être entré dans la pièce au corp mort ne partait pas, du coup j'attendais alors qu'en fait fallait juste se laissé tuer.
Tu peux mieux faire quit a prendre du temps , mais je sais que c'est dur. Je t'encourage a continuer car ta story n'est pas bouré de bug ou de truc merdique, c'est juste qu'elle est un peux plate niveaux histoire, car les monstre apparaisse au bon moment et le level design est cool.

Je finirait sur deux point: Le premier c'est n'hesite pas a demander de l'aide à des anglophone ou carrément des anglais pour tes texte, ca évitera des "shitty grammar fuck" etc...
Et le deuxieme est simplement que vue que tu est français si t'a besoin de beta testeur pour avis report de bug ou autre je serait content de t'aider Wink

Bonne continuation

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This CS is not bad, little short but you must start with something. The level design is pretty cool, not really innovative, but cool. The storyline is a bit tasteless and unfortunatly, because of not enough time, not developed.

Also the enigmatic part is absent, you give us keys and there a nothing to search, the only moment when I didn't find my way is when you meet the monster that appear when you enter in the "dead bodies room", I try to avoid him but in fact we must be killed by him, thus I wait some minute until "try to die".

You could do better even if you must take more time, but I know that it's hard.
I encourage you to continue because your story is not full of bug or something shit, it's just the fact the storyline is not really inovative... but the monster appears in good moments and the level design is cool.

Two PS for finish: First it's ask some englishmen for correct your english text in the CS for avoid the "shitty grammar blabla" and Second if you need betatest , because I'm french too, you can ask me if you want Wink

Good luck and futur working.

Sya
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2012, 06:36 PM by Dafty.)
05-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Find
HarshlyCritical Offline

Threads: 2

(05-26-2012, 07:09 AM)nix9862 Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 07:58 AM)HarshlyCritical Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 03:04 AM)nix9862 Wrote: hey just downloaded, have not had a chance to play it yet, but i can confirm i will have a playthrough of it uploaded within the next few days, i know i am not pewdiepie and i just started my account. I am inspired by pewdiepie and my videos of amnesia are going to be similar to his with facecam.

ok, cant wait to play, i will link you to the video when it is uploaded.
I haven't played "Evil House", but... Why don't you play an established custom story/mod first? Why not play White Night or La Caza for your first playthrough? Why this one...?

If I can give you some advice, don't try to emulate Pewdiepie in your videos. There are too many people trying to do exactly what he does in their playthroughs. Develop your own style and do your own thing.
i am not mimicing pewdie, i am simply using his template (facecam and gameplay). That is all, thank you for suggesting those maps, i chose to film white night first, one of the most scary campaigns i have plaid, will upload later.
For the record, I feel that I must inform you that facecam + gameplay is NOT just the "Pewdiepie template", it's a template followed by many, many Let's Players all across YouTube. Maybe you already know this, but I wanted emphasis.
05-27-2012, 05:17 AM
Find
nix9862 Offline

Threads: 1

i acctually really liked this story, though i do not want to sound like a troll it was hard to understand at times because of the lack of spelling on the notes, though this is going to be one of my top 100's.

Keep it up!
05-27-2012, 08:04 PM
Find
iRaafISR Offline

Love it ! greet custom story !!! <3 !!
06-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Find
Yohan80 Offline

Threads: 1

Thanks to all of you !

I read all the comment about my CS ! And I'm really really glad that custom story was appreciated ! This is very encouraging ! Thanks to all for you positive or negative opinion , it allowed me to understand what's wrong or not with my maps.

Thanks again to everyone !
06-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

No offence but there is no way your 7-8 minute custom story gameplay could have taken a little bit over 30 hours to make. Unless you were really slow or were stuck at some parts.

But why not give it a try Big Grin

This is pretty great, Although no fun to play with that many expected jump scares and theres no real introduction to the story.

The annoying thing was though that i died right at the end of the map and had to start over so i didn't bother to end it..

I'll give it a 3.5/10 for a good first custom story.

I gave 1+ for the grunt breaking the door wich scared the shit out of me xD

Hi.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2012, 10:13 PM by MaZiCUT.)
06-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(06-09-2012, 09:37 PM)CrazyArts Wrote: No offence but there is no way your 7-8 minute custom story gameplay could have taken a little bit over 30 hours to make. Unless you were really slow or were stuck at some parts.

But why not give it a try Big Grin
It's totally possible, I've spent 40+ hours perfecting a SINGLE map, and that doesn't even include scripting. Though, from what I see of this (quality of screenshots, title, lack of story) I do doubt that it took 30 hours.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2012, 10:17 PM by Kman.)
06-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Website Find
lokoser74 Offline

que custom mas buena gracias y saludos
aunque no entendí por que mierda recorrí todo ese camino para que me matara un carevajina pero igual buena custom recomendada para jugar
06-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

I forgot to add, give it more detail and no teleporting naked guys, and a more serious story.

It killed some time though.

Hi.
06-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Website Find
verionchip Offline

this is good just needs some bug fixes,
Spoiler below!
when i got the "Blood" key near the room with some dead bodies the monster popped up and he glitched, he was walking at the floor, i wanted to get attention to him and i hid in the closet, but then he walked at the floor again lol Tongue, when i had put his attention by running down the hallway and him following me, i tried hiding in the closet again but no luck, he killed me, and when i respawned i got trapped in the main room again with no key and i had to restart it
nice CS tho
06-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Find