Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Game Crash on Exit
ChurchofVirus Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Game Crash on Exit

Hi, first off, my hardware is top of the line and my drivers are all updated and all that jazz. I'm trying to run the game on Vista 32bit, when I go into the game and attempt to exit from the main menu the game crashes. Wouldn't be that bad but due to this scenario I cannot alter my video options cause obviously they don't save after the crash.

Also my game installs to program files/penumbra and the patches want to save to program files/penumbra/episode one, is this correct?

Thanks.
11-04-2007, 01:23 AM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Game Crash on Exit

The crash on exit is fixed in the latest patch.

Could you give full path for the installtion of the game and patch? Also before installing patch, check the exe file date and size and make sure they are different after you have installed the patch. So you are sure the patch is installed.
11-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Find
ChurchofVirus Offline

Threads: 1

Thomas Wrote:The crash on exit is fixed in the latest patch.

Could you give full path for the installtion of the game and patch? Also before installing patch, check the exe file date and size and make sure they are different after you have installed the patch. So you are sure the patch is installed.

The game installes on my E:/Program Files/Penumbra
The patches wants to install on E:/Program Files/Penumbra/Episodes 1
11-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

I checked a bit and that should be correct. have you check so that the exe really is replaced?
11-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Find