Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Writer/Voice Actor with an Idea
LoneWolfGen Offline

Threads: 2
Information  Writer/Voice Actor with an Idea

Ok, so I am new at the Custom Story creating, and have no idea how to map, script, etc. However, I do have an idea for a story if someone is willing to listen. Just give me a PM, email me at the user listed below, or even Skype me. Details on the story will be given upon request (Don't want people stealing right off the bat, sorry Sad ) Hope you guys give me a chance. Have a nice day, and thank you for your consideration.

Josh Demon

Gmail: oneeyedweredemonstudios@gmail.com

LoneWolfGen (Josh Demon)

"Now leave me alone, I am off to destroy your brother!" - Christopher Titus
03-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: Writer/Voice Actor with an Idea

Sorry to say it, but everybody has got "an idea" that they think is awesome. Everybody who can map and script has already got an idea which they think is awesome. Even a map NOT having an idea, can be awesome if the mapping is awesome enough. There's no shortage of ideas. You should learn to map.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Find
Putmalk Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Writer/Voice Actor with an Idea

I am willing to listen to your idea. I can map and script. I am not currently working on any projects myself, and I would be more than willing to help you out with what you need (I might not have enough time to finish it, but I can contribute).

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012, 07:47 PM by Putmalk.)
04-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Find