Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Computer, Previous Purchase
LuckyBlackCatXIII Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago New Computer, Previous Purchase

Hello! I didn't think I'd be posting here again but I do have a tiny issue (that can be solved with money but I'd like to try and avoid that).

Anyway, I recently sent in my computer for repairs which meant it was basically formatted back into what it was like when I originally bought it, aka it's a 'new' computer. Stupidly, I forgot to back up Amnesia to put back on this thing and, to make matters worse, I seem to have deleted the original e-mail that was sent to me a year ago when I originally bought it.

The points is: do I have to buy Amnesia again? Or is there a possible way that someone could see that I did purchase it last December (to prove I'm not just trying to get a free copy of the game) and send me another code e-mail?

Thank you for your time and sorry if this has been asked before! I didn't see any posts similar to this.
03-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Find
Urkle Offline
FG - Associate

Threads: 31
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: New Computer, Previous Purchase

You'd have to email frictionals top secrect email address and they'll help you out.

Developing away on one of
Multiple Macs running 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
Linux, 8-core AMD, 8GB RAM, Fedora 18, nVidia 450 1GB
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2012, 07:11 PM by jens.)
03-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Website Find
LuckyBlackCatXIII Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: New Computer, Previous Purchase

Okay, thanks again for the help, Urkle!
03-20-2012, 06:37 PM
Find