Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a development partner or team
stokesie95 Offline

Threads: 29
Looking for a development partner or team

i am looking for someone or a team to join to develop amnesia mods. i have skills in scripting both .Hps files and LANG files. i have some skill in making but not in detail. if you would like to talk more reply to this thread or contact me at Confusedtokesie95@aol.com

Looking for scripting work
03-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Find
Fozzarn Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Looking for a development partner or team

(03-20-2012, 10:20 PM)stokesie95 Wrote: i am looking for someone or a team to join to develop amnesia mods. i have skills in scripting both .Hps files and LANG files. i have some skill in making but not in detail. if you would like to talk more reply to this thread or contact me at Confusedtokesie95@aol.com
Hey, With amnesia Mods, do you mean costum stories ? if thats true, i can join if ya want Smile
03-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Find
pandasFTW Offline

Threads: 21

(03-20-2012, 10:20 PM)stokesie95 Wrote: i am looking for someone or a team to join to develop amnesia mods. i have skills in scripting both .Hps files and LANG files. i have some skill in making but not in detail. if you would like to talk more reply to this thread or contact me at Confusedtokesie95@aol.com
i,d like to join you too! Smile if i were to say how good i was at the different parts of making amnesia custom stories i,d be

Level Editing 9/10 ( need a bit of skill with outdoor enviroment )
Scripting, .hps and .lang files 7/10 ( i see myself as good enough, but no pro )
Making Billboards 10/10 ( i,m quite good at it Smile )
modelling -10/10 ( i suck, i am really REALLY bad at this...

Hope to hear from you! Smile

03-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Find
AngelDouche66 Offline

Threads: 3

Hey, I'd love to be a part of this!
I have some experience with level editing.
My main areas where I exceed in is story telling! I am very good at coming up with stories, plot twists and the like! I could also offer high quality voice acting with my Blue Yeti Big Grin

Would love to hear from you!
03-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Find
stokesie95 Offline

Threads: 29

(03-21-2012, 06:20 PM)pandasFTW Wrote:
i,d like to join you too! Smile if i were to say how good i was at the different parts of making amnesia custom stories i,d be

Level Editing 9/10 ( need a bit of skill with outdoor enviroment )
Scripting, .hps and .lang files 7/10 ( i see myself as good enough, but no pro )
Making Billboards 10/10 ( i,m quite good at it Smile )
modelling -10/10 ( i suck, i am really REALLY bad at this...

Hope to hear from you! Smile
id love for you to be on the team just add

slipknotv3 on Skype

Looking for scripting work
03-24-2012, 08:06 PM
Find