Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help Me Find Custom Stories Plz.
Monzuni Offline

Threads: 2
Help Me Find Custom Stories Plz.

Heyo guys, I need some help finding custom stories. This is basically what I'm looking for, or some things that I would prefer this custom story to contain:
-Not extremely scary:
I'm not that good when it comes to scary games, and that's why it takes me a while to get through Amnesias' main story. I would rather have a good story with puzzles, and with some monsters (not a lot), rather than to have tons of monsters chasing me. I'm familiar with stories like The Dark Room and The Small Horse one, so don't suggest those.
-Outside Atmosphere:
I realize it is a very difficult task to have a story that takes place in that outdoors, and especially because 99.98% off Amnesia takes place in the inside it's hard to work with the engine to get good results. It's not that I'm exactly tired of inside maps, it's just that I want to experience something different, that's all. It's okay if part of it takes place in the inside though.
That's pretty much everything I want for now, thanx a lot in advanced!
Oh also one more thing. Any of you modders out there that create and develop custom stories for Amnesia, would it be possible for you to make like a parkour challenge like map? With like obstacles and jumping challengings and stuff. Just full of fun non scary stuff, that would be awesome
Thanx guys!
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2012, 12:14 AM by Monzuni.)
03-25-2012, 12:13 AM
Find
chairmodeactivated Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Help Me Find Custom Stories Plz.

(03-25-2012, 12:13 AM)Monzuni Wrote: Heyo guys, I need some help finding custom stories. This is basically what I'm looking for, or some things that I would prefer this custom story to contain:
-Not extremely scary:
I'm not that good when it comes to scary games, and that's why it takes me a while to get through Amnesias' main story. I would rather have a good story with puzzles, and with some monsters (not a lot), rather than to have tons of monsters chasing me. I'm familiar with stories like The Dark Room and The Small Horse one, so don't suggest those.
-Outside Atmosphere:
I realize it is a very difficult task to have a story that takes place in that outdoors, and especially because 99.98% off Amnesia takes place in the inside it's hard to work with the engine to get good results. It's not that I'm exactly tired of inside maps, it's just that I want to experience something different, that's all. It's okay if part of it takes place in the inside though.
That's pretty much everything I want for now, thanx a lot in advanced!
Oh also one more thing. Any of you modders out there that create and develop custom stories for Amnesia, would it be possible for you to make like a parkour challenge like map? With like obstacles and jumping challengings and stuff. Just full of fun non scary stuff, that would be awesome
Thanx guys!
http://www.mediafire.com/?sk6t3acjifkdmbx its funny not that scary but you going to get some jump scares
04-10-2012, 08:51 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

"I'm not that good when it comes to scary games. *plays Amnesia.* "
How come you decided to play Amnesia in the first place?

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-10-2012, 08:54 AM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

Why don't you find some yourself.

04-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Find
Monzuni Offline

Threads: 2

(04-10-2012, 08:54 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: "I'm not that good when it comes to scary games. *plays Amnesia.* "
How come you decided to play Amnesia in the first place?
It doesn't mean I don't enjoy playing them, I'm just not good with surviving through the scares.
04-13-2012, 10:36 PM
Find
asghdrew Offline

Threads: 10

Hey you should check out La Caza , Cannibalism , Through the Portal or Killings in Alidsistat (cant spell it)

lol noobs
04-13-2012, 11:35 PM
Find