Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Ep2 videos, screenshots
Klayman Offline

Threads: 14
Ep2 videos, screenshots

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GAvQAkXqnUg
I was expecting a better video but it is good anyway. Can't wait for more Smile
What do you people think about this? It seems that Philip woke up locked in a small room wich he will escape tru vent behind shelves.
You can hear someone coughing. Maybe somebody is near that room. And he will rescue him. Or he is keeping him locked in there.

Spoiler below!
[Image: penumbrabp.jpg]
This first screenshot was released a long time ago. I've taken a close look at it and I noticed something is floating in the water (maybe a new monster?). That man doesn't have his left arm and that means he can't be that man from the end of EP1 because we've seen him missing his right arm. And he looks very skinny and weak. Maybe he is naked because if you zoom in at him you can see his "penis" (?). But resolution is too small so it can be only something behind him.
This can be the ending of the game because you can see the lights coming out of that corner.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2007, 04:59 PM by packz.)
11-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
RE: Ep2 video+First screenshot

Oh my god, I can't wait for the next videos :O Speaking of which, how did you get your hands on the video?

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
11-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Find
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43

Klayman Wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=GAvQAkXqnUg
I was expecting a better video but it is good anyway. Can't wait for more Smile
What do you people think about this? It seems that Philip woke up locked in a small room wich he will escape tru vent behind shelves.
You can hear someone coughing. Maybe somebody is near that room. And he will rescue him. Or he is keeping him locked in there.

[Image: penumbrabp.jpg]
This first screenshot was released a long time ago. I've taken a close look at it and I noticed something is floating in the water (maybe a new monster?). That man doesn't have his left arm and that means he can't be that man from the end of EP1 because we've seen him missing his right arm. And he looks very skinny and weak. Maybe he is naked because if you zoom in at him you can see his "penis" (?). But resolution is too small so it can be only something behind him.
This can be the ending of the game because you can see the lights coming out of that corner.
holy crap how did you get your hands on this???
11-17-2007, 12:02 AM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30

not saying this is official. BUT, so far, we know of two people who are minus an arm, or at least hand (hand in frozen lake holding crowbar).
do you suppose this guy in the picture is that same guy who jumped on his friend and crashed into the lake?
maybe not. but you never know. could be like "The Shining" (original one). "Come and play with us Philip. Come and play with us. forever, and ever, and ever."
something like that.
11-17-2007, 01:46 AM
Find
Klayman Offline

Threads: 14

I did not upload that video but I found it.

[Image: penumbraep2monsterqo2.jpg] [Image: penumbramonsterqx1.jpg] [Image: penumbrafc1.jpg] [Image: penumbraep2manfe3.jpg]

I get bored so i've made this pictures. That thing in the water looks like Rock Worm or some animal.
I don't know much about that man in the lake because i did not read those notes carefully.

Do you remember that screenshot with Hunter on it? Developers didn't used it. Maybe they don't use this area and that man too.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2007, 03:19 PM by packz.)
11-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

Just wanted to add that the water looks much nicer now that is has refractions. Smile It is kinda ugly in that screen.
11-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Show us, show us Thomas! Wink
11-17-2007, 12:55 PM
Website Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Oh little jensy boy.

We'll see what Thomas can did out of his big bag of tricks... ho ho
11-17-2007, 01:14 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Xmas comes early this year Tongue Here ya go!

I need to fix in some reflections aswell before release to spice up things even more Wink

And oh, this looks a lot nicer in motion aswell Smile
11-17-2007, 01:25 PM
Find
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43

Thomas Wrote:Xmas comes early this year Tongue Here ya go!

I need to fix in some reflections aswell before release to spice up things even more Wink

And oh, this looks a lot nicer in motion aswell Smile
santa! is it really you!!! lol
11-17-2007, 04:09 PM
Find