Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
My Little Pony and Amnesia...
Officer D Offline

Threads: 0
RE: My Little Pony and Amnesia...

(03-27-2012, 11:22 PM)Khyrpa Wrote: Wait, what? I don't even"!# Is this? Either you are really good or I failed hard!
Lol oops! Sorry, I had your custom story mixed up. I really meant "Gary - Dark Secrets"
But yours wasn't bad either. Keep up the good work Wink

OT:

Every fuckin game with a level editor has fun maps that astray from the original design. Stop acting like MLP infested Amnesia and nobody was making any serious custom stories anymore. MLP has turned into a internet meme like "arrow the the knee jokes, trollface, nyan cat, dubstep etc." Deal with it and stop complaining! Nobody will care anyway cause this is the internet. The majority are still serious CS so what's the problem? Fun maps are good for learning the ways of the editor and I encourage everybody to get into it no matter what his/her heart desires.

These are mods for gods sake! They can be whatever they want to be and don't have to be based off what the original game is. Look at the Portal mod for Amnesia. It also has nothing to do with Horror survival and the Amnesia developers praised it as best concept. And don't start crying that this was only one mod and there are more MLP CS.

I just don't understand what all this fuss is about. Calling people who like MLP, mentaly childish cause they have their opinion (Btw read the forum rules!) is just fucking rude, ignorant and in a way self a act of beeing childish imo. Just say you disagree and stop trying tell other people what to do.
I personly never watched one single MLP cartoon. But I do love the design and colors they have. I guess I have a weakness for corny, cheesy stuff. Tongue

That still doesn't make me childish. What if I were to tell you that I'm a doctor in RL and mature authority and still have this weakness for MLP. If you were my patient and called me mentaly childish, I would give you a MLP band-aid just for good measure Smile

03-28-2012, 04:47 AM
Website Find
JetlinerX Offline

Threads: 49

Sure, you can be creative with the editor, but NOT MAKING A PONY SHOW OUT OF A HORROR ENGINE!! There is a great idea, a good idea, a questionable idea, a stupid idea, and then an idea that is just so stupid that when it comes out of someone's mouth, you wonder if they are serious, or if they honestly have a problem thinking logically. Adding MLP to Amnesia is one of those ideas, more specifically the retarded one. END OF STORY. I am not going to argue anymore. Have fun all.

Lead Developer of "The Attic"
~Slade Mitchell

Chapter 3 (REL)

03-28-2012, 05:28 AM
Website Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

Yeah, I suppose the discussion is over, as now the topic you brought up in your latest post is really, no matter how I put it, a matter of opinion.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2012, 08:12 AM by Kreekakon.)
03-28-2012, 05:45 AM
Find
JetlinerX Offline

Threads: 49

*facedesk*

Lead Developer of "The Attic"
~Slade Mitchell

Chapter 3 (REL)

03-28-2012, 06:35 AM
Website Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(03-28-2012, 06:35 AM)JetlinerX Wrote: *facedesk*
There's really nothing worth face-desking about this. The point that we've come to now is that you think MLP is stupid as a game idea in Amnesia, and I don't. Judging from the discussion we've taken, I can't really justify stoping you from that view, even if I disagree with it. It's all really a matter of opinion. You have yours, I have mine, and judging from the way the discussion has been heading, continuing the discussion isn't going to get us any closer to a conclusion.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2012, 08:19 AM by Kreekakon.)
03-28-2012, 08:15 AM
Find
Officer D Offline

There is no logic in arguing about how mods should be. Modifications can be anything they want to be. If you think they are stupid that's your opinion. Still that doesn't mean they have no right to exist. Nobody is forcing you to play custom stories with ponies. Your arguments are obsolete, pointless... or as you would say "stupid" "end of story"
[Image: dealwithitrainbowstyleb.png]

03-28-2012, 10:59 AM
Website Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

I reckon you should let people do what they want to do. And stfu about what you think they should be doing c:

03-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Find
Stepper321 Offline

Threads: 26

I disagree with you, just, well, deal with the fact that we like a show we don't, also, it's not only for Children, it's also for Adults to watch with their children.

The custom stories with ponies are mostly random ass stories.

Signature to awesome to be displayed.
03-28-2012, 01:34 PM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

Threads: 28

u mad bro?
03-28-2012, 05:56 PM
Find
Raku Offline

I actually bought a copy of the game (a physical, not steam or d/l) and became a fan because of all the pony mods/let's plays out there.

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2012, 04:01 AM by Raku.)
03-29-2012, 04:00 AM
Find