Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How add custom object in amnesia custom history?
skirnks017 Offline

Threads: 11
How add custom object in amnesia custom history?

hi forum !!! Big Grin
I need add custom object in my custom history

I should do Huh

Help me Please

Im using 3ds max studio for editing 3D object....

04-01-2012, 01:06 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: How add custom object in amnesia custom history?

Export your model from 3D's using the DAE format, place the model where it needs to go, usually static_objects or Entities folders. Set up a proper texture preperably in DDS format and use the tools provided with the level editor to create materials and setting up the entity.

Also make sure your Max model uses the texture located withing the amnesia directory, otherwise the game won't be able to load your model.
04-01-2012, 01:31 AM
Find
skirnks017 Offline

Threads: 11
RE: How add custom object in amnesia custom history?

(04-01-2012, 01:31 AM)Traggey Wrote: Export your model from 3D's using the DAE format, place the model where it needs to go, usually static_objects or Entities folders. Set up a proper texture preperably in DDS format and use the tools provided with the level editor to create materials and setting up the entity.

Also make sure your Max model uses the texture located withing the amnesia directory, otherwise the game won't be able to load your model.
but I should change to add in my custom history folder?
to send it to a person not have to tell where to move any file

(04-01-2012, 01:41 AM)skirnks017 Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 01:31 AM)Traggey Wrote: Export your model from 3D's using the DAE format, place the model where it needs to go, usually static_objects or Entities folders. Set up a proper texture preperably in DDS format and use the tools provided with the level editor to create materials and setting up the entity.

but I should change to add in my custom history folder?
to send it to a person not have to tell where to move any file

I'm trying to say is that all files are in a single folder in this case, objects, sounds maps etc

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2012, 01:44 AM by skirnks017.)
04-01-2012, 01:41 AM
Find