Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sound Provider Service For Custom Stories
Monzuni Offline

Threads: 2
Sound Provider Service For Custom Stories

Heyo everyone! My name is Monzuni and I am fairly new to this forum in particular. I feel kind of left out as it seems several people have the capability of creating intriguing and well made custom stories. It appears to me that I am hopeless when it comes to making my own custom story. I can only design maps, and when it gets down to the actual mapping, I tend to fail. It's not that I'm bad, I'm just not familiar with the engine and I never have spare time to learn about it. I am making this topic to help you guys with your custom stories.
I am pretty certain that HPL2 comes with sounds from the game it self. What I want to help you with is supplying you with your own unique and original sounds specifically for your custom stories. I have access to many different things that I could use to create sounds for you, and I would be happy to help you if you are in need for something. I can get them crystal clear quality and have them to you as soon as possible. If you are interesting in my business please reply on this topic or PM me. Thanx a lot! I look forward to participating in making your custom stories better!
One more thing. I can also help design rooms for you if you want. That's as much as I can do and then I can give you the design and you can make it.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2012, 06:49 PM by Monzuni.)
04-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Find
Xanthos Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Sound Provider Service For Custom Stories

Pretty cool idea. Any samples?

04-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Find
Datguy5 Offline

Threads: 25

Interesting..I could use some mappers in my custom story im working.I already have one mapper but another one wouldnt be bad.

04-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Find
Monzuni Offline

Sample Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?451a55allkcgbsc

This is a demo I made a while ago. It's doesn't contain the best quality and has some vague background noise. I'll get some of my best sounding ones later. These are kind of basic ones.
04-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Find
Xanthos Offline

Threads: 9

May I use the "Rain Storm.mp3"?

04-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Find
Monzuni Offline

(04-05-2012, 10:28 PM)Xanthos Wrote: May I use the "Rain Storm.mp3"?

Go ahead good sir. The sounds I gave are strictly just a demo I made and are free to use. If you would, but you don't have to include me in the credits. You honestly don't have to because I only gave you one sound file, but whatever =D.
04-06-2012, 03:33 AM
Find
JetlinerX Offline

Threads: 49

Would you be able to create a running on wet dirt, while panting (out of breath) with rain, thunder and eventually hearing something like the person fell?

Lead Developer of "The Attic"
~Slade Mitchell

Chapter 3 (REL)

04-06-2012, 04:07 AM
Website Find