Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac App Store price changed as soon as I clicked buy?
TheFray Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Exclamation  Mac App Store price changed as soon as I clicked buy?

I was about to purchase the Amnesia Today on the Mac App Store and it said it was 75% off which it in fact was, it was for $5, but when I went and clicked on buy it changed all of a sudden to $20. I was under the impression that the offer didn't end until tomorrow, and the price in fact didn't change until I tried to buy it. From what I've seen, I'm not the only one exhibiting this problem. Can anyone help me out here?

Thank you,

TheFray
04-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Find
mindtheory Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Mac App Store price changed as soon as I clicked buy?

I'm experiencing the same problem - I was trying to purchase it on the Mac App Store and the price jumped back up to the regular price. Is there any way to still purchase it for the discounted price? The sale is supposed to end today, I figured it was at midnight and waited until I got home.

cheers!
04-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Find